Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 01:59 PM

Re: Doctors - daytime TV show

Daytime TV? Urgh!! I don't turn the television on until 6PM unless there is an interesting subject on News 24 or something like that.

I certainly wouldn't watch TV in the morning or afternoon for the fun of it, there are far more important things to be doing with one's time at that hour.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 08:43 PM

Oooh, my telly goes on as soon as I'm up! Mum always had the radio on which is why we were incompatible as partners to live together!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I saw the preview but didn't see it was from Mandy's office. Ae you suggesting it's Mandy, with a lesbian fixation probably?? And I can't stand her whining pathetic voice.

Gobby Karen is indeed gobby, and that voice goes up and down, doesn't it? She is horrible and just ready for gossip. Glad her two children have flown the nest, couldn't stand them. Do like Rob though. Very convincing copper.

Didn't like Howard at first but he's grown on me. Love Heston. Remember him from One Foot In The Grave? My, how he's grown!!

Started watching it years ago with Mac in charge, then because of work had to stop watching it, then decided to go back to it some years ago. Always a drastic staff change, just like Casualty/Holby. Just as you start to get into a character the actor/actress leaves. Tchhhhhhhhh! As Winifred would exclaim!

Back to Jas (who, incidentally I don't like either, don't think she can act), it obviously had to be somebody with access to her home, so I pointed the finger to her ex. What a mystery, eh?

Oh, and glad the nurse has gone. Cherry.

No, it's not Mandy, and it can't be that bloke Jas went on a blind date with as he didn't know where she lived, and wouldn't have access to her home anyway.

Her ex wouldn't have a key to her new home (don't forget she recently moved out of Jimmi's into her own house).

I'm wondering if that camera was already set up before Mandy moved in, or perhaps a TV/phone installer is the culprit. Thing is, if the Police become aware of it, they should be able to trace it back to its source, then the culprit will be caught.

It is indeed a mystery, but it has to be somebody who's been able to get in there, and in the surgery as well to set up the second camera. What a perv!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
No, it's not Mandy, and it can't be that bloke Jas went on a blind date with as he didn't know where she lived, and wouldn't have access to her home anyway. True.

Her ex wouldn't have a key to her new home (don't forget she recently moved out of Jimmi's into her own house).

True again.

I'm wondering if that camera was already set up before Mandy moved in, or perhaps a TV/phone installer is the culprit. Thing is, if the Police become aware of it, they should be able to trace it back to its source, then the culprit will be caught.

Ah yes, never thought of that, that it could have been pre-installed. But from Al's Eureka moment today, he's sussed it!

It is indeed a mystery, but it has to be somebody who's been able to get in there, and in the surgery as well to set up the second camera. What a perv!

Well you're reminded me that she has only just moved in so I reckon YOU have sussed it! Could it be a dodgy landlord?

In next week's tv guide, the stalker kidnaps both Jas and Al. Oooer...
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2013, 02:19 AM

Oooh, didn't know that Jaz, but I don't mind spoilers!

Yes, Al sussed it from the shots on his laptop and figured out where the camera would be located.

I still don't understand why the Police haven't searched for a hidden camera though once her photos went online. They can't be that thick if I worked that one out ages ago!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

28-08-2013, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Oooh, didn't know that Jaz, but I don't mind spoilers!

Yes, Al sussed it from the shots on his laptop and figured out where the camera would be located.

I still don't understand why the Police haven't searched for a hidden camera though once her photos went online. They can't be that thick if I worked that one out ages ago!
I know! At each episode I'm waiting for Rob to approach Jaz to search her home. Because how else could photos of inside have been made available by the stalker?! Again, they are insulting our intelligence. Very annoying.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

28-08-2013, 02:10 PM

So, has she at last found the camera?? And wake up Jimmi and smell the coffee!

Why doesn't Jas tell Howard of her discovery? Mind you, the prog hasn't finished yet so she might.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

28-08-2013, 11:16 PM

Quite honestly she's a bit of a dipstick if you ask me. She, or someone, mentioned the use of a long lense camera and although I'm no photographer, I very much doubt there's such a thing as a long lense video camera that would have the identical angle every time, and she's seen walking around in her living room, moving about, etc, and not just stills. The stills have been taken from the video - I fink!

The stupid woman found the camera and proceeded to hack it to bits on the floor then flinging it, instead of keeping it as evidence for the Police. If that had been me I'd have kept it in situ, gone to the Police to show them, and kept me clobber on.

Al's as thick as pig poo as well as he should have gone to the Police with his findings, instead of knocking on Jaz' front door and scaring her to death again!

These are supposed to be intelligent people, for goodness' sake!

I could write better storylines than this one at the moment!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

07-09-2013, 02:23 AM

So now we know!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

07-09-2013, 08:18 PM

Yes we do, and none of us would have suspected him. lol. The writers kept us guessing, didn't they? And why the heck did she save the goldfish? I mean, really!!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top