Join for free
Page 77 of 79 « First < 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 01:54 AM

Re: Merged Facebook threads.

I have a number of Asian friends on Facebook what I like is that Facebook translates their messages whether they write in Thai, Vietnamese or Chinese just as well as when my Swedish SIL, nieces and nephews write. Sometimes the translation is a bit sus but generally I get the right idea.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 08:06 AM

Error
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 01:36 PM

I recently started a thread about Facebook friend suggestions, but it was merged with another thread and I can't find it. Prompted by the enormous interest members showed in that thread, and also by the popularity of another thread featuring statistical updates on viewing figures, I concluded that an update thread on my friend suggestions could not fail to go down a storm.

So, starting with the latest suggestion:

Aman Shukla
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I recently started a thread about Facebook friend suggestions, but it was merged with another thread and I can't find it. Prompted by the enormous interest members showed in that thread, and also by the popularity of another thread featuring statistical updates on viewing figures, I concluded that an update thread on my friend suggestions could not fail to go down a storm.

Aman Shukla
WTF? I mean really?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->

Aman Shukla
No idea what the thread was about or what that name means either but the link below takes you to the merged Facebook thread. If this is of any help your post I believe may be post #718:

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...ds#post2108097
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
No idea what the thread was about or what that name means either
I keep getting Friend suggestions on my Facebook account, and all the suggestions are for asian people. I've decided to stop being frustrated about it, and embrace it. This thread is about my embracing it.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-06-2021, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
WTF? I mean really?
Whatever you're trying to say, Todger, I'm not interested. In fact, ask me if I care.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-06-2021, 02:03 PM

Sohel Sheikh has just joined the throng.

Yo, Sohel.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 02:13 PM

Harbal, there is a chance that this thread will get merged with the others.

But, aside from that, do you intend to post the names of every johnny foreigner that is suggested as a FB friend?

This might take you some time.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-06-2021, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Harbal, there is a chance that this thread will get merged with the others.

But, aside from that, do you intend to post the names of every johnny foreigner that is suggested as a FB friend?

This might take you some time.
I've just retired, Dex, I've got all the time it takes.

Page 77 of 79 « First < 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top