Join for free
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 11:48 AM

don't do gardening...but...

Hi Guys, as the title says, don't do gardening any more after I damaged my back.............I was just in ALDI, and it looks as though they have an extensive array of gardening equipment, and also accessories like pots, hanging baskets, canes, plastic name tapes, hanging basket liners etc............so for all the green fingered among you, you might find something you like...........................

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-8th-may/

H
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 12:55 PM

Re: don't do gardening...but...

I don't do gardening either...but the recent high winds and bad weather here has ruined my lilac..beaten my beautiful scarlet peonies to the ground...and blown all the blossoms off my cherry tree...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2014, 01:12 PM

Thanks H, I need some basket liners, the birds have picked my coco liners to pieces.
I don't go to Aldi normally, it's a few miles out of my way but it's worth it when there is plenty to buy and much cheaper than the garden centre
Itzliz
United kingdom...
Itzliz is female 

10-05-2014, 01:39 PM

Can still have a the raised borders for those who would like a bit a gardening....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top