Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 08:56 AM

Saturday good morning thread..

Good morning fellow members
Not off to the best of starts, battled the wind and rain with Chloe and discovered a dead ewe so back to phone the farmer to alert him.
Just had a call from the water board, there is a burst water main and the water is going to go off shortly so hoping to get a shower first.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 08:59 AM

Re: Saturday good morning thread..

Oh dear - not a good start to your day Meg.

Good morning folks. Cool, wet and windy here.
Enjoy your days.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 09:01 AM

Meg dare i suggest if the water goes off, standing in the rain sans clothes bet its refreshing.

Pleasant here at the moment but rain and wind forcast so chores again today.

Morning folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 09:16 AM

Wind and rain here too but just back from a short walk with the dogs and enjoying a steaming cappucino before deciding how best to waste the rest of the day, which may include a haircut at some point..

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 09:37 AM

Good morning all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 09:38 AM

buenas dias all. No wind or rain here, just temperatures going up into the high 30s and no doubt reaching the 40s. A summer storm would be wonderful but no matter how often they are forecast they never arrive here.

No plans so far for today, just the usual weekend clean and tidy up.

Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Meg dare i suggest if the water goes off, standing in the rain sans clothes bet its refreshing.

Pleasant here at the moment but rain and wind forcast so chores again today.

Morning folks
I didn't get my shower, water pressure is down to a trickle so the shower won't work

Not sure there is enough power in the rain to wash the shampoo off my hair Nom and I have already had one cold soaking this morning with my clothes on so will wait for the water to be restored which should be at 1pm
socialdancer
Dublin, Ireland
socialdancer is female 

20-08-2016, 11:42 AM

Miserable day here. Suppose I will have to do the ironing so. Tonight we are going to the pub next door to see a Beatles tribute band, which should be fun.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 12:07 PM

Happy Saturday all. Just having a nosey at this thread.

I'm about to hit the bars in the town centre very shortly. My regular once a week jaunt to sample the delicacies of real ale.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 12:33 PM

Good morning/afternoon all a cooler day with a glimpse of the sun now and again... it looks like the sunny weather will return next week.

Not a very good start to the day for you Meg hope everything is back to normal soon...

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top