Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 12:35 PM

Re: Would You Speak to Your Friends the Way You Speak to Yourself?

My mate and I always tell each other what we feel , in a nice way of course . A few years ago she came to stay smelling of moth balls " what the f..... is that smell says I " , she told me she loved the smell , so I told her she smelt like old people . She since cleaned out the moth balls and ever since smells pretty .

She recently told me I should wear my earrings as I had two holes in my ears that looked daft , now I wear my earings .

We tell each other were daft ole bats and laugh at each other. I'm sure she's more bonkers than me . We are doppelgangers , people say we are so alike , though I reckon I'm prettier than her............

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 01:34 PM

No, I get really mad at myself sometimes and the air turns blue lol, I've seen my OH come in during one of my hissy fits and he backs out of the house again in a hurry. Sheeze I never thought I was that scary lol. But no I would say the same thing but in different language and a lot nicer way.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 01:45 PM

Yes,I do...hold on..They're all dead.:.. .but I still have a go at Them by shouting "why the hell did You All leave Me all by Myself?".. cue for a song ....Then of course I tell Myself to 'get a grip Lass'..But I must say I have good conversations wi' Myself.....sometimes
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
people say we are so alike , though I reckon I'm prettier than her............

I agree Susan.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
My mate and I always tell each other what we feel , in a nice way of course . A few years ago she came to stay smelling of moth balls " what the f..... is that smell says I " , she told me she loved the smell , so I told her she smelt like old people . She since cleaned out the moth balls and ever since smells pretty .

She recently told me I should wear my earrings as I had two holes in my ears that looked daft , now I wear my earings .

We tell each other were daft ole bats and laugh at each other. I'm sure she's more bonkers than me . We are doppelgangers , people say we are so alike , though I reckon I'm prettier than her............

I'm gobsmacked you said that Susan....you look to posh and butter 'wouldn't melt' Woohoo
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 09:11 AM

Pesta......you made me smile , me posh , butter wouldn't melt , oh I wish

Nah , life's made me a bit rough round the edges , come join me for a glass of wine sometime and I'll tell you a few stories ......giggle x
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well? Would you?
I hope l don't, as sometimes l give myself a right telling off!! Sometimes, l even swear at myself!!
What sort of stuff do you say to yourself.....ls it nice, maybe you're complimentary?!!
Feel free to confide..
Sorry - totally unprintable!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top