Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 05:22 PM

White Lives Don't Matter

Cambridge University academic Priyamvada Gopal Tweeted White Lives Don't Matter, abolish Whiteness.

Rather than admonish her or react to a 15000 signatory petition to have her sacked for racism, the University instead has completely pardoned her for the comments and promoted her to a full professorship. Is it any wonder that today's students are being indoctrinated to follow an extreme left agenda when they are being taught by people like this?

The tweet was removed by Twitter following a storm of protest and her account frozen. Her Twitter account has since been re-instated and already she is playing the part of victim by protesting at all the flak flying her way. She's even trying to get the police to investigate.

In contrast to Cambridge Uni rewarding this vile person, another member of the faculty (Noah Carl) was sacked for his research on race and intelligence.

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 06:44 PM

Re: White Lives Don't Matter

Cambridge. Says it all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 06:46 PM

Really it’s beyond belief .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 07:31 PM

I'm sad to say I'm beginning to wish I hadn't been born in England. What a country.
Somewhere else maybe, where having white skin doesn't draw such hatred.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 07:49 PM

That's all we need ... a bloody foreigner who goes to Cambridge to read "Anglophone". Whatever happened to all the gay Russian spies?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm sad to say I'm beginning to wish I hadn't been born in England. What a country.
Somewhere else maybe, where having white skin doesn't draw such hatred.

Morticia i think that statement is rather gutless,

Whats wrong with being proud to be white and English two thing that many many people have died for defending it.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->

Whats wrong with being proud to be white and English two thing that many many people have died for defending it.
It's hard to be white and have any pride in a naturally and racially white country when the place is now riddled with the ignorant ill-educated fellow whites like those "bending the knee" to undomesticated savagery intent on trashing the very things that we and they should be celebrating.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->

Good post basser....
It's time we started standing up for ourselves.....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 08:58 PM

It might sound gutless but it's how I feel.

I've never thought before about whether I was proud to be white or proud to be English ... I was just quite happy living in this country and acknowledged that a great many good men sacrificed their lives in the wars and many who came back from fighting had had the best years of their lives stolen from them and suddenly were expected to get back into the routine of clocking on , raising kids, paying a mortgage .... how they managed the mind shift never ceases to amaze me.
Getting shot at one week ... worrying about paying the leccy bill a few months later.
But that was another country. Over half a century ago.

This country now is crap.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

25-06-2020, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's hard to be white and have any pride in a naturally and racially white country when the place is now riddled with the ignorant ill-educated fellow whites like those "bending the knee" to undomesticated savagery intent on trashing the very things that we and they should be celebrating.
Thank you .. you've explained how I feel much better than I did.
I'd emigrate now if it was a feasible option for me.
D'you think they'd let a humanised pig into Israel?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top