Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 09:14 PM

Re: White Lives Don't Matter

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
D'you think they'd let a humanised pig into Israel?
Tweet Rebecca Long Bailey about this. I'm sure she'll be able to advise
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 09:24 PM

Thank you .. you've explained how I feel much better than I did.
I'd emigrate now if it was a feasible option for me.

If your making ANY reference to yourself, and I sincerely hope you are not because already from what I've gleaned from being on here that description could not be more inaproprapriate, there are a number of ways people of all of no faiths can enter Israel legitimately.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
If your making ANY reference to yourself, and I sincerely hope you are not because already from what I've gleaned from being on here that description could not be more inaproprapriate, there are a number of ways people of all of no faiths can enter Israel legitimately.
And they all entail 2days interrogation by security forces dont
they Todgy??

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:24 PM

Thank you .. you've explained how I feel much better than I did.
I'd emigrate now if it was a feasible option for me.

We'd be happy to have you here Morticia. We have a spare room. We have our problems here in Oz but we take an optimistic approach to solving them..on both sides. We have intelligent and peaceful people on the black and the white side working to solve them and effective police forces - state and federal - to take care of the ones that don't fit that category. NZ is the same, and even better in some ways. I feel genuinely sorry for the UK right now. I lived there for a while many years ago. I enjoyed it. From what I see though I don't think I would now. IT certainly seems to be a very uneasy and angry country right now..
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good post basser....
It's time we started standing up for ourselves.....
Running away from a problem is not going to solve it, if we all decided to flee to another country where do you think it will end ? white people will have to show some backbone and fight for what is rightfully ours.

Thanks for the backing OGF, when our backs are against the wall mate we'll fight together side by side.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Running away from a problem is not going to solve it, if we all decided to flee to another country where do you think it will end ? white people will have to show some backbone and fight for what is rightfully ours.

Thanks for the backing OGF, when our backs are against the wall mate we'll fight together side by side.
I honestly believe it will happen basser. Unfortunately we have to consider that our under 30's could be either snowflakes or non-whites and there will be no official help from the authorities. At least when we become the minority we will be able to cry racism.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Morticia i think that statement is rather gutless,

Whats wrong with being proud to be white and English two thing that many many people have died for defending it.
Sorry basser but history means nowt to todays generations as we have seen over the past month.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

25-06-2020, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
We'd be happy to have you here Morticia. We have a spare room. We have our problems here in Oz but we take an optimistic approach to solving them..on both sides. We have intelligent and peaceful people on the black and the white side working to solve them and effective police forces - state and federal - to take care of the ones that don't fit that category. NZ is the same, and even better in some ways. I feel genuinely sorry for the UK right now. I lived there for a while many years ago. I enjoyed it. From what I see though I don't think I would now. IT certainly seems to be a very uneasy and angry country right now..

I too have a spare bed Morticia. We Aussies are a hospitable mob.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

25-06-2020, 11:40 PM

I'm sad to say I'm beginning to wish I hadn't been born in England. What a country.
Somewhere else maybe, where having white skin doesn't draw such hatred.
All of us from our forgotten race who are tired of the racially and politically correct doctrine of today shud set up a utopia some where.. for whites only.. all nations welcome. For the record I aint a pinko.. just feel I am losing my identity and want it back.. There has to be one rule. The first one to create conflict is turfed out. Our planet has seen sufficient wars.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 11:44 PM

You guys are going to bring back the ten pound Pom deal from way back! All them massive cruise liners lying idle, we'll fill them up no problem, with loads of disillusioned Brits!

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top