Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 08:59 PM

Re: White Lives Don't Matter

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I wouldn't put any faith in writing to my MP .... if they were that good and aware of public sentiment you wouldn't need to be writing to them in the first place.

Who gets noticed most?
The ones who riot and create a stink.

They've twigged that officialdom soon caves in , anything for a quiet life.
It's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil Morty......
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 07:52 AM

Thank you .. you've explained how I feel much better than I did.
I'd emigrate now if it was a feasible option for me.
D'you think they'd let a humanised pig into Israel?
OMG don't mention Israel Mort.
Once this movement realises it can do anything it wants.

Soon it will be compared to the early years of Nazi's,removing statues,changing names of places and the students burning the books.

Beginning on May 10, 1933, Nazi-dominated student groups carried out public burning of books they claimed were “un-German.” The book burning took place in 34 university towns and cities. Works of prominent Jewish, liberal, and leftist writers ended up in the bonfires. The book burning stood as a powerful symbol of Nazi intolerance and censorship.

The only difference here is the obvious colour change.
If it continues growing it could end up quite scary living in the big city's and town's across many country's.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
OMG don't mention Israel Mort.
Once this movement realises it can do anything it wants.

Soon it will be compared to the early years of Nazi's,removing statues,changing names of places and the students burning the books.

Beginning on May 10, 1933, Nazi-dominated student groups carried out public burning of books they claimed were “un-German.” The book burning took place in 34 university towns and cities. Works of prominent Jewish, liberal, and leftist writers ended up in the bonfires. The book burning stood as a powerful symbol of Nazi intolerance and censorship.

The only difference here is the obvious colour change.
If it continues growing it could end up quite scary living in the big city's and town's across many country's.
What do you mean? (COULD end up!) Longfella??

Donkeyman! 😟😟
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Morticia i think that statement is rather gutless,

Whats wrong with being proud to be white and English two thing that many many people have died for defending it.
There is nothing wrong with it, it just isn't politically correct!
I don't know if you have been to university? But there are all kinds of clubs you can join for extracurricular activities, things like, poetry society, classical music society, jazz society, well you get the idea, anyway a couple of students wanted to set up a white English society, not to be racist, but to study and celebrate all things English, St George, famous English people in history, that sort of thing, but no, that would be racist! They are told in no uncertain terms that if they go ahead with this they will be thrown out, this despite other groups being in existence, to promote things such as the Hindu faith, the Muslim faith, and various other groups.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
What do you mean? (COULD end up!) Longfella??

Donkeyman! 😟😟
I have said it before and I will keep saying it, and I will keep refusing to appologise for saying it.
I have no problem with tearing down all the statues of slave traders, I have no problem with renaming buildings named after them, neither do I have any problem with whatever else these people want to do to expunge the memory of our slave trading past!
However if you are going to do something then it has to be done properly, now, since blacks are not indiginous to our country,most of them with the exception of those descended from the Windrush people, and possibly a very few others, will find that they themselves are descendants of slaves. Now if we are to remove all evidence of our 'shameful' history of slave trading, it follows that these people should be sent back to the countries from which their ancestors came doesn't it? But I bet they won't be so keen on doing that!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 12:10 PM

More proof as if 'twere needed.

https://www.rt.com/uk/493510-okay-wh...sters-nailsea/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Even further down the U bend of Britain.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:28 PM

Hi

An Enforcement Officer for many years I do not and never had divided people into Black and White.

I divide people into Pillocks and Non Pillocks.

I do use profiling for that.

I do not consider that it makes me a Racist.

I lived in an Agricultural Area, everyone carried a knife.

Firearms where as common as muck.

Never, ever a problem, just a fact of life and never a threat.

I worked in an Urban Area.

Very, very different, absolutely a danger as there was or is no reason to carry a knife or a firearm.

Would we target Church meetings in the day or night?

Absolutely not.

A complete waste of time, they where out there helping the most vulnerable.

Did we target the Gangs?

Yes, most definitely.

Does that make me a Racist?

I think not, just a realist.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

How depressing ....

Quote from article.
Local resident Shane Jones tore down the posters after he came across them, telling the Bristol Post that he was “shocked” and “disgusted” by them.

.... is it not okay to be white then?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 01:55 PM

How depressing ....

Quote from article.

.... is it not okay to be white then?
Shane Jones needs a slap.

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top