Join for free
Reply
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Morticia's Avatar
Morticia
Chatterbox
Morticia is online now
England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,494
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 10:42 AM
21

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by May ->
Yeah yea yeah...You've told this story before more than once...so..there was a fight between Your drunken lot and the Scottish drunken lot..of course Your lot were totally innocent wee souls.....and then You all ran away before the Police were called.

I don't have any asylum seeker problems...bonny lass!
May ... I can see you will go on and on and on ... guess what, I'm as cantankerous a bugger as you are so could easily do same, and carry on longer than you.
I'll leave you to your crapulous ravings .. or is it the morning after and the bilious sobering up bit you've got to.

You can't be stone cold sober or you'd never claim ...
I don't have any asylum seeker problems...bonny lass!
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is online now
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 6,152
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 10:46 AM
22

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It seems to have gone a little vague after all the initial hype over deaths.
One dead suspect still remains.

All that I've found is that of the injured , one, the youngest, is 17 and from Sierra Leone.
No one has died ... but some of the 6 injured are critical.
Two days earlier the asylum seekers were complaining/demonstrating because though they have 3 meals a day the hotel food is poor quality and they have to share bathrooms during this pesky social distancing.

Still ..on a lighter note, look at it this way.
Give it 50 years and the Scottish will be assimilated, not unlike the English will be.
Give it 100 and they'll be toppling statues, renaming Scottish streets, banning the films Braveheart and Roy Roy and telling the world the Scots discriminated against them.
There's a poem writ by one particularly unpleasant POS by the name of George Lincoln Rockwell, a notorious Jew Hater, titled "The Fable of the Ducks and the Hens".

Although targeted at Russian and so mostly Jewish refugees arriving in America and being totally misrepresenting reality it fed the wants of the Jew haters already in America , mostly Roman Catholics. Sorry, but true

Rather than C&P the whole horrid thing here's a link to the. YouTube version which being YouTube is always clean. Text copies can be found too but one never knows what can be lurking on URL's!

It was totally unjustified when published but it's certainly very apposite now. :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
Reply With Quote
May's Avatar
May
Chatterbox
May is offline
SCOTLAND
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 8,023
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 10:47 AM
23

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
May ... I can see you will go on and on and on ... guess what, I'm as cantankerous a bugger as you are so could easily do same, and carry on longer than you.
I'll leave you to your crapulous ravings .. or is it the morning after and the bilious sobering up bit you've got to.

You can't be stone cold sober or you'd never claim ...
I don't have any asylum seeker problems...bonny lass!
Your now calling me a liar and a drunk?..and of course I PERSONALLY don't have any asylum seeker problems You silly girl....but I understand You must have a hellish hangover,so I'll let You go back to bed to recover.....
Reply With Quote
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
swimfeeders is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 20,460
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 10:47 AM
24

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by May ->
Yeah yea yeah...You've told this story before more than once...so..there was a fight between Your drunken lot and the Scottish drunken lot..of course Your lot were totally innocent wee souls.....and then You all ran away before the Police were called.

I don't have any asylum seeker problems...bonny lass!
Hi

May.calm down.

I am Rugby Fan and have had some great nights out with the Scots, and yes I have had the piss taken out of me, but all great fun.

I am also a fisherman and have had the piss taken out of me when I caught less than the Scots.

It is just banter.

I am not a great drinker, so retire to bed long before others.

I am well used to that being joked about.

All good fun and not a hint of violence.

I am not Anti Scottish, but you must realise that you have as many idiotic pillocks as we English do

Mori has a point, we are not all Southern Softies.
Reply With Quote
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is online now
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 6,152
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 10:48 AM
25

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by morticia ->
may ... I can see you will go on and on and on ... Guess what, i'm as cantankerous a bugger as you are so could easily do same, and carry on longer than you.
I'll leave you to your crapulous ravings .. Or is it the morning after and the bilious sobering up bit you've got to.

You can't be stone cold sober or you'd never claim ...
i don't have any asylum seeker problems...bonny lass!
i bloody do! A huge one!
Reply With Quote
May's Avatar
May
Chatterbox
May is offline
SCOTLAND
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 8,023
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 10:49 AM
26

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

May.calm down.

I am Rugby Fan and have had some great nights out with the Scots, and yes I have had the piss taken out of me, but all great fun.

I am also a fisherman and have had the piss taken out of me when I caught less than the Scots.

It is just banter.

I am not a great drinker, so retire to bed long before others.

I am well used to that being joked about.

All good fun and not a hint of violence.

I am not Anti Scottish, but you must realise that you have as many idiotic pillocks as we English do

Mori has a point, we are not all Southern Softies.
I am perfectly calm Kiddo,but I'm sick of ignoring and walking away from the anti Scots jibes on this Site...They want a fight...bring it on.
Reply With Quote
Morticia's Avatar
Morticia
Chatterbox
Morticia is online now
England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,494
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 10:59 AM
27

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

As a matter of interest I'm trying to find out what percentage of Scotland's population is comprised of asylum seekers and refugees compared to the rest of the UK.
I don't mean how many ... I mean in percentage terms as Scotland is relatively small and only has about 5 and half million.

What I did find made me glad I'm not Scottish, or living in Scotland.
An old article from 2014
The large majority of asylum seekers in Scotland live in Glasgow.

As of December 2014, there are approximately 3,300 individuals receiving accommodation and support in Glasgow. This is approximately 11% of the total dispersed asylum seeker population in the UK.

There are currently (2014) asylum seekers from around 70 different countries being housed in Glasgow. The largest number come from the Peoples Republic of China, followed by Pakistan, Iran, Nigeria and Eritrea.
http://www.migrationscotland.org.uk/...fugee%20status.

That was 2014 .. so I guess now nothing has changed, has even got worse ... and Scotland must surely have more ethnic diversity than England?
And yet the Scots hate the English, who at least have a shared history, admittedly mainly warlike, but you'd think we'd get along better than with a locust like invasion of immigrants.
Reply With Quote
Morticia's Avatar
Morticia
Chatterbox
Morticia is online now
England
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,494
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 11:03 AM
28

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by May ->
Your now calling me a liar and a drunk?..and of course I PERSONALLY don't have any asylum seeker problems You silly girl....but I understand You must have a hellish hangover,so I'll let You go back to bed to recover.....
You're as much a drunk as any on here are shyte xenophobes .... so I'll get in before you do .... if the caps fits.
And I only drink tea .. and I believe I have the slaves to thank for picking all those leaves.
Reply With Quote
May's Avatar
May
Chatterbox
May is offline
SCOTLAND
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 8,023
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 11:06 AM
29

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
As a matter of interest I'm trying to find out what percentage of Scotland's population is comprised of asylum seekers and refugees compared to the rest of the UK.
I don't mean how many ... I mean in percentage terms as Scotland is relatively small and only has about 5 and half million.

What I did find made me glad I'm not Scottish, or living in Scotland.
An old article from 2014
The large majority of asylum seekers in Scotland live in Glasgow.

As of December 2014, there are approximately 3,300 individuals receiving accommodation and support in Glasgow. This is approximately 11% of the total dispersed asylum seeker population in the UK.

There are currently (2014) asylum seekers from around 70 different countries being housed in Glasgow. The largest number come from the Peoples Republic of China, followed by Pakistan, Iran, Nigeria and Eritrea.
http://www.migrationscotland.org.uk/...fugee%20status.

That was 2014 .. so I guess now nothing has changed, has even got worse ... and Scotland must surely have more ethnic diversity than England?
And yet the Scots hate the English, who at least have a shared history, admittedly mainly warlike, but you'd think we'd get along better than with a locust like invasion of immigrants.
That's where You're wrong...The Scots don't hate the English and You've never seen an anti English post from any of Them on here that I can recall....and no ..the Scots where I live don't have any ethnic diversity...it's all in Your bigoted mind dear...but 10/10 for trawling through all that crap...good work.

Hmm.it seems My post where I copied the the % of asylum seekers in UK has disappeared...strange.
Reply With Quote
Dextrous63
Senior Member
Dextrous63 is online now
Manchester, UK
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,805
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-06-2020, 11:10 AM
30

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

Originally Posted by May ->
The Scots don't hate the English.
Of course not. Just slight disagreements at times, at which point tempers can become a bit frayed
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.