Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 07:54 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A fresher morning thank goodness, it’s raining. Showers are forecast for most of the
day, dying away by late afternoon. Maximum temperature 23ºC.

Keeping dry, not doing anything outside so mundane household chores will be done today.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 07:59 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning it’s wet here .
Good for the garden
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 08:10 AM

Hi

Wet here as well

Shopping done and now another stay in day.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 08:36 AM

Good morning all wet here too, and I just hope it keeps going for awhile for the good of the garden.

Back now from walking the dogs where we dodged the rain, and we are expecting our eldest daughter to visit later on which is a rare treat as she is so busy working in the NHS as well as looking after her family.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 08:37 AM

Good Morning all, have a lovely day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 09:21 AM

Good morning!
It's a bit dull here but not very cold

I have a fridge - freezer
After stocking up for Christmas & winter, and again for the Lockdown, my freezer section is now completely empty, and the fridge section just has a couple of minor items in it, that can manage happily enough out on the bench for a few hours

So I will be defrosting & cleaning, then towards late afternoon I'll go shopping to stock up again
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 09:30 AM

Good morning all the rain taps are on full here, the garden is getting a good watering. The air is more bearable and the heaviness has lifted, thank goodness.

Nothing planned for the weekend.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone on a day with welcome rain

I am going to make some pizza bases and cheese and chive scones for the freezer this morning. Now it is cooler I would like to wash some paintwork down too.

The grandchildren's school closed for the summer yesterday,I was able to watch speech day courtesy of the internet.

Our family should have been heading for Wales this morning and a house overlooking the sea so I am doubly glad it is raining , I don't feel we are missing out quite so much.
The grandchildren have just taken delivery of some chickens which will live in a large pen in the paddock, that may give a temporary diversion from the missing holiday.

I will make some cakes tomorrow and pop up to see the children on Monday staying at a distance under the veranda again and maybe going a walk through the extensive cider orchard that is situated near the house, it has wide lanes ideal for separated walking .

Enjoy your day
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 11:07 AM

Have a good day. All.
Rain here as well. We needed it.
Not a lot happening.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top