Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 05:56 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Another wet and windy one here - slight chance of thunder later.

Trying to find the enthusiasm and energy to start decorating again - maybe start with tea and toast - food for thought!

Take care - stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 06:38 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Tabs and all who follow

Another day of rain...I have to admit I find it difficult to stay upbeat when outside it's so miserable....one good thing my favourite pub The Alice Hawthorn is opening so the next nice day I will be there for lunch in the garden...that's something to look forward to.

Hope everyone is coping ok ...have a good day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 06:52 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay safe and well, God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 07:48 AM

Good morning to you all, not much to celebrate though weatherwise, just like October here and we've got the heating on!

No plans for the day yet until we see what the weather is going to do, but no doubt some odd jobs will be found interspersed with jigsaws and reading the papers.

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 07:51 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Black bin out, very gusty wind and rain showers.

Doing some more decorating later and then taking it easy.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 08:09 AM

Good morning all.
Overcast, breezy and a lot cooler here.

Had to get meself moving earlier this morning as a builder said he would be here at 8 . . . no sign of him yet - typical.

Think I'll have another cuppa as I can't get on with much till he's been.

Enjoy your day folks.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Overcast and very windy here. Largely fine with the odd spot of rain possible is the forecast. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Monday, so it’s the usual laundry to do plus other chores. If it stays dry I might finish cleaning the gutters, fascias and soffits. This was started last week but it was just too hot so I had to stop.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 10:40 AM

Good morning all a blustery start to the day with winds getting stronger around lunchtime.

I’m not going to risk putting washing on the line this morning, goodness knows where it will end up!

Plenty of chores to keep me busy indoors.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 12:10 PM

A belated good morning windy and damp here.

I had a few things to do early on including ringing the vet who has only just started to take none emergencies.

I am to have an outside consultation later with Chloe and the vet will take her away if a blood test is required.
In spite of regular teeth cleaning her teeth could do with some attention and from some behavioural changes, I suspect she may have a degree of CCD (canine dementia). I was shocked to realise she will be 13 next birthday so not surprising she is showing her age in some areas.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A belated good morning windy and damp here.

I had a few things to do early on including ringing the vet who has only just started to take none emergencies.

I am to have an outside consultation later with Chloe and the vet will take her away if a blood test is required.
In spite of regular teeth cleaning her teeth could do with some attention and from some behavioural changes, I suspect she may have a degree of CCD (canine dementia). I was shocked to realise she will be 13 next birthday so not surprising she is showing her age in some areas.

Enjoy your day
Sorry to hear this Meg, here's hoping it's not too serious and she's with you for a good while yet..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top