Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is online now
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 17,385
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
30-06-2020, 10:45 PM
1

Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Yes, l know... itís a bizarre question!

Some years ago, l was driving through a quiet hamlet with my youngest daughter and her friend who l was taking home.
We drove around a bend where there was an expensive house situated by the river.
We couldnít believe our eyes to see a man stark naked, sitting on a motorbike, outside the front of the house.

I was totally shocked and the girls who were about 13 at the time started to giggle.

We went back that way but heíd gone! Maybe, he was a ghost?!

Have you ever had any unusual sightings?
Reply With Quote
bakerman's Avatar
bakerman
Senior Member
bakerman is offline
Mexico
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,447
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
30-06-2020, 10:56 PM
2

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Ha Ha Funny that you should mention that.

Just 3 days ago, I was walking to the supermarket when I noticed a 35-45 yr old woman walking up a busy street... starkers. Not a stich of clothing nor even shoes.

I figured that she was either stoned out of her mind on drugs or severely mentally ill.
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is online now
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 17,385
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
30-06-2020, 11:02 PM
3

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Ha Ha Funny that you should mention that.

Just 3 days ago, I was walking to the supermarket when I noticed a 35-45 yr old woman walking up a busy street... starkers. Not a stich of clothing nor even shoes.

I figured that she was either stoned out of her mind on drugs or severely mentally ill.
No! What a coincidence! Bakerman.
Itís how oblivious they are, whilst you canít believe your eyes!
Reply With Quote
Tiffany's Avatar
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Tiffany is offline
Devon
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 11,100
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
30-06-2020, 11:26 PM
4

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, l know... itís a bizarre question!

Some years ago, l was driving through a quiet hamlet with my youngest daughter and her friend who l was taking home.
We drove around a bend where there was an expensive house situated by the river.
We couldnít believe our eyes to see a man stark naked, sitting on a motorbike, outside the front of the house.

I was totally shocked and the girls who were about 13 at the time started to giggle.

We went back that way but heíd gone! Maybe, he was a ghost?!

Have you ever had any unusual sightings?
Similar to you. Riding on Dartmoor with my friend & there was a tent pitched in a fairly remote part of the moor, outside it was a naked man with very long hair. Hippy type. He greeted us & started chatting as we rode near, not a bit bothered by his nakedness, it was Summer, but not that warm. We were surprised to say the least, but had a conversation with him for a few minutes. My friend did say to him that camping wasn't allowed on the moor, but that probably the police would not see him where he was. He said he'd take his chance at that, then we said goodbye & left him. Never saw him again.
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is online now
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 17,385
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
01-07-2020, 12:04 AM
5

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Similar to you. Riding on Dartmoor with my friend & there was a tent pitched in a fairly remote part of the moor, outside it was a naked man with very long hair. Hippy type. He greeted us & started chatting as we rode near, not a bit bothered by his nakedness, it was Summer, but not that warm. We were surprised to say the least, but had a conversation with him for a few minutes. My friend did say to him that camping wasn't allowed on the moor, but that probably the police would not see him where he was. He said he'd take his chance at that, then we said goodbye & left him. Never saw him again.
Tiffany, So you all had a normal conversation as if it was quite normal to see a naked man on the moor?
Reply With Quote
keezoy
Senior Member
keezoy is offline
Sydney, Australia
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2,005
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
01-07-2020, 12:40 AM
6

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Yes twice. In the early 70s, me and my girlfriend of the time were chilling in habourside park in Balmain: which some may know is an edgy inner city suburb of Sydney. It is the "Greenwich Village" of Sydney and back then there were still remnants of the hippie culture mixed with a very active political community. IT was a beautiful day and a youngish woman came dancing across the park near us, seemingly oblivious to all else. She was laughing and singing like she was in a musical. All she wore was a sarong. IN one twirl she lost the sarong and danced around naked swinging it around like a prop. She was obviously tripping or something like that. She eventually re-dressed and strolled off. Bent!..

The second was when I was a teenager in Perth and doing what I tried to do all of the time - surfing. A bunch of guys dared each other to skinny dip surf. So they did. Iwas not one of them

That's it for me
Reply With Quote
Ciderman's Avatar
Ciderman
Senior Member
Ciderman is offline
Masterton, New Zealand
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 699
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
01-07-2020, 01:23 AM
7

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

When I was still at school and about 17 I got an after school job delivering greengroceries in a little Ford van around Takapuna in Auckland. One of my deliveries was to an elaborate house up a long winding drive. When I got to the house I unloaded a large cardboard box of greenery and walked up to the door and as I approached the door opened to reveal a completely naked woman who then leaned seductively against the door frame. I placed the box on the doorstep, smiled and wished her good evening, then I walked back to my van and took off.
Do you think I missed an educational opportunity?
Reply With Quote
Muddy's Avatar
Muddy
Chatterbox
Muddy is online now
UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 27,460
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
01-07-2020, 02:19 AM
8

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

last year .
Went to the abbey gardens in Malmesbury .
The woman at the ticket box said you do know itís clothing optional day .( we didnít )
Er yes said we ( trying not to be provincial and stuffy )
The place was full of naked men !
There were only two women unclothed .
It was .....well educational .
How on earth do they manage with rings in their whatsits ?
Mr M was horribly uncomfortable I kept pointing out beautiful plants etc but to no avail he wanted out of there tout suite !
Reply With Quote
bakerman's Avatar
bakerman
Senior Member
bakerman is offline
Mexico
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,447
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
01-07-2020, 03:49 AM
9

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
When I was still at school and about 17 I got an after school job delivering greengroceries in a little Ford van around Takapuna in Auckland. One of my deliveries was to an elaborate house up a long winding drive. When I got to the house I unloaded a large cardboard box of greenery and walked up to the door and as I approached the door opened to reveal a completely naked woman who then leaned seductively against the door frame. I placed the box on the doorstep, smiled and wished her good evening, then I walked back to my van and took off.
Do you think I missed an educational opportunity?
No doubt you missed an educational opportunity. but, on the other hand, being 17, you were likely extremely nervous.
Reply With Quote
TessA's Avatar
TessA
Official Poinker
TessA is offline
UK
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 21,138
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
01-07-2020, 08:45 AM
10

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

Walking through the sand dunes at Studland, a group of nudies came frolicking.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.