Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 01:16 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Not a good night for sleeping - hot, sticky, and a 44% chance of storms. Apparently Friday and Saturday are going to be dire.

Nothing planned for the day - will do whatever.

Sorry to those who enjoy this weather - but - it is time we had some snow!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 04:06 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Hi

Good Morning ST and those who follow.

It is indeed a very warm and muggy night, difficult to get back to sleep.

I shall be doing very little today, keeping inside.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 07:02 AM

Good morning ST and Swimmy and all to follow. It was terrible yesterday but today is going to be even worse. Hope you are prepared for it. Have a good day, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 07:24 AM

All windows open, all blinds/curtains closed, all fans on full. No way am I setting foot outside today at all!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 07:31 AM

Good morning everyone

Is it just me who loves the sunshine? I will be out most of today....granted I will when possible be in the shade but I will certainly be outdoors.

Meeting pals from Kirklees today and we are going out for lunch....the pub we like has outside tables in the shade

Remember the factor 30 plus.... have a great day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 07:32 AM

Good morning all.

After having the grandchildren to stay for a few days I plan on putting my house & garden back in order today and catch up on a few chores.

Out for a meal with friends tonight.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 08:05 AM

Good morning all just popping in to say hello from the beautiful depths of sunny Devon. It’s good to be breathing fresh sea air after the city fumes every day.

Beautiful weather here made more comfortable by the sea breezes and paddling along the sea shore

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️🦀🐚
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 08:15 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A hot morning again, 25.2ºC indoors already and it was 25.7ºC at 03.00am! Maximum temperature of 38ºC – like yesterday it’s going to be like living in an oven again!

I will not be exerting myself at all today, the same as yesterday I will be finding a cool place for the day – I can’t take much more of this, it's not the heat it's the humidity!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2019, 08:47 AM

Morning all.

Love the sunshine but not the heat at night when in bed, i'm just laying on top of the bed with all the windows open.

Gardening again for me.

Have a nice day all.
Fairfax
New Member!
Tyne and Wear
Fairfax is male 

25-07-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning folks,

I spent yesterday in the lovely town of Saltburn by the Sea where lots of hot sunshine worked a treat. Back home in Gateshead today where I'd feel more at home if we could have a bit of drizzle.

Still, it could be worse. Next week I'll be back to work where I can focus on my main duty of complaining about the quality of the air conditioning!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top