Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:46 PM

Re: Flirting,

Originally Posted by TessA ->
They could rush up to my prone body with Mackensies' smelling salts and a fan!
But no
Probably rush over to you thinking you was dead, trip over something, tip the smelling salts all over you ending up smelling like a skunk hehe, not good
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:47 PM

Tsk! Ruined my illusion you 'ave Sir!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:54 PM

What l find comical is when a new ‘sultry lady’ joins a site and the usual suspects rush to flirt and fawn all over her.
Next thing, she disappears as ‘she’ is a scammer. They could’ve been a man or students, just joining to have a laugh.

My motto is, ‘If they are too good to be true, they usually are’!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
What l find comical is when a new ‘sultry lady’ joins a site and the usual suspects rush to flirt and fawn all over her.
Next thing, she disappears as ‘she’ is a scammer. They could’ve been a man or students, just joining to have a laugh.

So it could be a fake profile,of a woman/ man...some rush to flirt or fawn all over them...not knowing that it could be a Kipper?..
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 05:06 PM

There is a difference between flirting and having a great rapport.
Besides this isn’t a dating site, it’s a forum to discuss things, not to chat up!
Yes, this!

The great rapport here is unquestionably the best aspect of OFF.

The last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer buttoned up to my chin measuring every single word.

Besides, I'm safe. There's an ocean between us .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
So it could be a fake profile,of a woman/ man...some rush to flirt or fawn all over them...not knowing that it could be a Kipper?..

Pauline, I don’t know about a kipper but some are certainly fishy!

I sometimes wonder why married people need to flirt on a forum but l just think something is lacking in their relationship.
If they hide what they are looking at on their computer when the missus or the old man lurks behind them, then there is something radically wrong with their relationship.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 05:13 PM

Pauline, I don’t know about a kipper but some are certainly fishy!

I sometimes wonder why married people need to flirt on a forum but l just think something is lacking in their relationship.
If they hide what they are looking at on their computer when the missus or the old man lurks behind them, then there is something radically wrong with their relationship.
Just ignore the Kipper,Art..it was me being daft.

I was thinking that..if you are committed to your partner,then why the need to flirt.

I do,agree with what you say.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Just ignore the Kipper,Art..it was me being daft.

I was thinking that..if you are committed to your partner,then why the need to flirt.

I do,agree with what you say.
Some people get it in their head that they feel the need to test if they've 'still got it'. This is more a testament that there is a problem with the persons attitude/personality if they feel the need to see if they've 'still got it'.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 05:42 PM

I remember one woman joined here not long ago with a picture of her showing her tits. The men were you could feel were allmost salivating, it was quite hilarious. She was married but she reminded me of a bitch on heat. If she really is married I feel sorry for her husband.

She didn't last long here much to the dismay of the men , tough titty lads hehe

As someone said , this is a forum not a dating site.

I m friendly, I wouldn't call myself flirtatious ,
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-10-2019, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I remember one woman joined here not long ago with a picture of her showing her tits. The men were you could feel were allmost salivating, it was quite hilarious. She was married but she reminded me of a bitch on heat. If she really is married I feel sorry for her husband.

She didn't last long here much to the dismay of the men , tough titty lads hehe

As someone said , this is a forum not a dating site.

I m friendly, I wouldn't call myself flirtatious ,
LQ, Oh, you mean ‘Nipples in the wellies’? I’ve never laughed so much in my life!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top