Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2013, 11:46 AM

Re: Anyone like to paint?

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I agree Janela, and Shirley, love the one of the gulls.

I don't paint freehand but have bought a colouring in book (yes, you may snigger) but it has Christmas scenes - found it in the Range - and I've had fun on my first one. Using felt tip pens and crayons. Yes, it's probably meant for kids but it amuses me for awhile, if I'm fed up of reading/using the computer.

I like to draw but it's always horses or aeroplanes! And badly drawn at that. Love seeing the artistes' work on here, keep em coming.
Well done Jazz .. colouring in books are great fun
I always helped my grandchildren with theirs and besides, you can do some great shading in them.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2013, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by GoldenYears ->
You will find a collection of my wife's watercolour paintings at the link below. Enjoy

Su's Watercolour Paintings:

http://www.over50sforum.com/album.php?u=929
Some lovely paintings there GY.
I was good at art at school but left it alone to long tried some years back to get back into it still got most of the work in the spare room but really nothing to write home about.
My present thing with art is painting plaster models that I make and giving them to St Lukes Hospice so they can sell them at their arts and craft shows. They like em especially my butterfly's and it gives me a purpose some days instead of climbing the walls..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2014, 04:46 PM

A nice photo of some artist's materials etc. would go down a treat in this month's photo competition! x
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2014, 05:49 PM

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top