Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 10:40 PM

ant strength on one of my Brazil visits

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 11:01 PM

Re: ant strength on one of my Brazil visits

Ants are really amazing. There used to be a museum in Sheffield that had a Formicary and I spent many hours in there watching them. They are so fascinating. Thank you for sharing the videos, Realspeed.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ants are really amazing. There used to be a museum in Sheffield that had a Formicary and I spent many hours in there watching them. They are so fascinating. Thank you for sharing the videos, Realspeed.
Thank you, loads of other useless videos on my youtube channel bazza1041
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 09:13 AM

Are you advertising RS.?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

12-05-2021, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Are you advertising RS.?
Mags why should I want to advertise? seems to me you have a suspicious mind that I have an alternative agenda.

I suppose that is the way things are now, no one believes in anyone and suspect financial gain is involved.

I posted because a member asked in PM so I thought if one was interested others might be as well.

I may be old fashioned but i still take everything at face value until proved otherwise.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 09:37 AM

It takes you to your channel if you click on "watch on Youtube" down in the corner anyway, so, there's that option too.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top