Join for free
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 09:49 AM

Designer face masks

Ok , my brain has been at it again .......

Thinking about bugs and colds and flu and Corona virus and scary health things I came up with the idea of designer face masks . They could be multicolored, or bright reds pinks blues or gold , even silver . Some with sparkles and shiny dangles, some with twinkle stars and tinkle bells .

Would they stop the spread of bugs and would they take off as a new designer trend .

Mostly would they make me any money.

Would anyone wear one ?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 10:46 AM

Re: Designer face masks

You are invited to my Venetian Masked Ball

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Thinking about bugs and colds and flu and Corona virus and scary health things I came up with the idea of designer face masks . They could be multicolored, or bright reds pinks blues or gold , even silver . Some with sparkles and shiny dangles, some with twinkle stars and tinkle bells .

Would they stop the spread of bugs and would they take off as a new designer trend .

Would anyone wear one ?

Funnily enough, I thought something similar the other day, Susan.
As long as they still did the job, why not? Just as long safety wasn't compromised for fashion.

Myself, I am not into glitter, but I'd wear coloured ones, with nice pictures on, or even a funny picture.

Someone will be marketing them before long I bet.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 12:14 PM

Good way to thwart illegal facial recognition too!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 01:37 PM

Would anyone wear one ?
Or would they become litter and landfill??
Donkeyman!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 03:21 PM

A cottage industry available there I think . My brain thinks of some silly things . Seriously though all these horrid bugs around make me paranoid . If I'm on the bus and someone sneezes I cover my face till I get off . Sitting in the docs surgery last week I had my mouth covered with a scarf . No wonder these foreign visitors wear them .

I'm just home from shops and scrubbed my hands I feel safe now !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 03:25 PM

I'll take a couple of silver sparkly ones to match me leggings.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 09:30 PM

A cottage industry available there I think . My brain thinks of some silly things . Seriously though all these horrid bugs around make me paranoid . If I'm on the bus and someone sneezes I cover my face till I get off . Sitting in the docs surgery last week I had my mouth covered with a scarf . No wonder these foreign visitors wear them .

I'm just home from shops and scrubbed my hands I feel safe now !
I'm paranoid too, if someone near me sneezes they get the death stare. It all stemmed from when I had pneumonia, I'm petrified of getting it again. I wish I could hibernate for a while but I have to work and there are hundreds of people work at my place

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top