Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 12:10 AM

Re: I wonder what Wee Nippy has to say ...

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
See, I've had this bit of a cold, for the last 30 years.
I feel your pain.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 10:53 AM

Re: I wonder what Wee Nippy has to say ...

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
And we'd save a fortune in subsidies and the disgusting back of a fag packet Barnett Formula.

I had to laugh (literally I did) to read that Sturgeon's expectation of gaining control of the northern UK waters was dismissed by the UK supreme court and she was told to forget about different immigration rules for Scotland into the bargain.
The Barnett Formula is quite a complicated system these days, perhaps you should study it before you call it as “back of a fag packet”. That’s not to say it’s fit for purpose. There is one sure fire way to rid yourselves of it of course. Another way would be to keep all tax raised in Scotland in Scotland, then we wouldn’t have to subsidise the likes of HS2. We would survive just fine. Anti Scots rhetoric doesn’t help your cause, I’m not anti English, it’s a beautiful country.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top