Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:01 PM

Re: Dogs in shops

I don"t think people should take dogs into food shops TBH .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Me neither, I think there is a limit and also, I wouldn't want my dog scoffing all sorts of things.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 05:18 PM

I think it isn't a choice in most cases...........
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 07:42 PM

Nor where there are cuddly toys. Had to laugh though Bobby is such a sweet, if mischievous dog. His owner did correct him.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 10:12 PM

I am a dog lover but I still get annoyed with other dog owners at inconsiderate behaviour .
When their snarling bad tempered beast wants to pick a fight and they do nothing .( or worse say don’t be a afraid darling )
I snapped one morning at some moronic woman plugged into her head phones as her ghastly spaniel wanted to kill my my inoffensive mungo .
She gave me a look as if it were my fault her wretched animal was heaving and snarling .
So I told her off .
Why don’t you do something ?
Fell on deaf ears .
They walk in the countryside but are wired into goodness knows what and just not paying attention ! Grgghhh!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 11:59 PM

I agree, mainly for reasons already said - like them putting their snouts into everything, or cocking their leg up!

Another pet hate of mine, is those who refuse to put a lead on their dogs in the street - or something equally annoying - those who have them on these extending leads about 20 ft in front of them!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am a dog lover but I still get annoyed with other dog owners at inconsiderate behaviour .
When their snarling bad tempered beast wants to pick a fight and they do nothing .( or worse say don’t be a afraid darling )
I snapped one morning at some moronic woman plugged into her head phones as her ghastly spaniel wanted to kill my my inoffensive mungo .
She gave me a look as if it were my fault her wretched animal was heaving and snarling .
So I told her off .
Why don’t you do something ?
Fell on deaf ears .
They walk in the countryside but are wired into goodness knows what and just not paying attention ! Grgghhh!

Entirely agree with you Muddy.
If it isn't those blessed earphones, it's their mobile phones!
Some owners are in such an oblivious world of their own, they don't even poo pick either. Grrr.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Entirely agree with you Muddy.
If it isn't those blessed earphones, it's their mobile phones!
Some owners are in such an oblivious world of their own, they don't even poo pick either. Grrr.

Don't get me started..............I hate how inconsiderate and irresponsible some dog owners are

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top