Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2020, 06:50 PM

Re: Blue steak anyone?

I don't know if this helps but, I'm sure you can cook that steak to whatever state you desire. There's also the option of making a black and blue burger if you're wanting something softer.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by MarciKS ->
I don't know if this helps but, I'm sure you can cook that steak to whatever state you desire. There's also the option of making a black and blue burger if you're wanting something softer.

Hi MarciKS, What exactly is a black and blue burger please?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:42 PM

@shropshiregirl – just found this recipe, it sounds very tasty! There are many recipes by the look of it, I just chose this one as it featured Angus Beef!

https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/r...il.aspx?id=455
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:56 PM

Wow, that does look rather delicious Baz, Unfortunately, I very rarely eat a Burger. HWMO does like one occasionally so I just buy a packet of Birds Eye 4 x quarter pounder Beefburger with Onions. I usually buy a packet of Sheldons Stonebaked Oven Bottom Muffins, which the burger fits really nicely into when lightly toasted. Two slices of extra mature cheddar, thin slice of a beef tomato, caramelised onions and tomato ketchup and he is one happy bunny, especially when served with a basket of oven french fries.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Wow, that does look rather delicious Baz, Unfortunately, I very rarely eat a Burger. HWMO does like one occasionally so I just buy a packet of Birds Eye 4 x quarter pounder Beefburger with Onions. I usually buy a packet of Sheldons Stonebaked Oven Bottom Muffins, which the burger fits really nicely into when lightly toasted. Two slices of extra mature cheddar, thin slice of a beef tomato, caramelised onions and tomato ketchup and he is one happy bunny, especially when served with a basket of oven french fries.
Your's sounds very tasty too. HWMO gets really well looked after doesn't he! When is the next serving, I will be along. Address?
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Hi MarciKS, What exactly is a black and blue burger please?
At work we cook the hamburger and put grilled onions and bleu cheese on it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top