Join for free
Page 22 of 30 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 06:25 PM

Re: "Two Years Working to Stop Us Leaving the EU".

Respect for that post , Realist
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Just watched JRM being interviewed on BBC News. (3:35 PM Tuesday) and was heartened by all that he said.:-

Basically TM has lost control.

A 2nd referendum would be a total denial of Democracy.

No need to panic about a no deal situation.

Still friends with Europe - but not delighted with the EU un-elected controllers.

The BBC man pushed him - asking if he went to bed, at night, feeling remorse for what he's done..

JRM stuck it to him in response.

Enjoyable to watch.

Lefty BBC v. JRM? No contest!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Once we are out with NO DEAL everyone will start making serious effort to resolve all the issues.

The EU and our EU stooge government know this which is why there is this huge media campaign to keep putting out the message that "No Deal will be a catastrophe".

Every political programme on TV and radio hammer home this EU mantra about No Deal.
Indeed. I'm sure we've all noticed the escalation of Project Fear the nearer we get to next March, yet they fail to provide any believable specific evidence of why that should be so catastrophic.

It is also correct that the government has been making absolutely no provision for a 'no deal' Brexit, they being so sure of themselves that it would never happen!

Now that a true Brexit is looking far more likely, I'm surprised that there are still no reports of any government-led work in place to provide for such a situation.

Typical.

We can not blame the EU dictators; we should blame our own inept government.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 09:41 PM

Anyone watch TM trying in vain to get out of the back of her car earlier might be thinking as I am now how can we trust someone can't get out of a car to lead us out of eu !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Anyone watch TM trying in vain to get out of the back of her car earlier might be thinking as I am now how can we trust someone can't get out of a car to lead us out of eu !
The door was locked Julie
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
She keeps trying to get through locked doors!

Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I would hope so, you wouldn't want anyone to jump in if it stopped in traffic.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 11:54 PM

Honestly, I just don't see what the fuss is about, you are all fighting over nothing. The British government has a very clear, concise, forward looking plan which they have put into a flow chart so everybody can understand it.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Brexit agreement.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	8147  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

12-12-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Honestly, I just don't see what the fuss is about, you are all fighting over nothing. The British government has a very clear, concise, forward looking plan which they have put into a flow chart so everybody can understand it.

That's brilliant!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->

Hope you don't mind I send the plan, marked top secret, to our pm. He has cleared his schedule and is now in conclave with merkel and juncker. May should be ready for continueing negitiations!

Page 22 of 30 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top