Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 09:17 PM

Re: How others see us.

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I deeply aplogize. I edited the post earlier by adding brexiters in trying to avoid you should feel adressed. Apperently I failed.

Apology accepted my European friend.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 11:06 PM

But many are rabidly paranoid in distrusting the EU
Any foreign collective which seizes control of a country without due process and without giving the population a proper referendum should quite rightly not be trusted on e iota.

You brexiters block any sensible duscussion, so a solution will not be debatable here.
You aren't here for discussion. Your sole purpose here is to pump the EU propaganda, the same as is happening on all forums across the internet. That fact alone shows how utterly desperate you all are for the UK to stay under the control of the EU.

You represent the complete opposite of democracy.

You do not respect the democratic decision of the populous here

You do not respect the democratic process

You have no place here
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Any foreign collective which seizes control of a country without due process and without giving the population a proper referendum should quite rightly not be trusted on e iota.

You aren't here for discussion. Your sole purpose here is to pump the EU propaganda, the same as is happening on all forums across the internet. That fact alone shows how utterly desperate you all are for the UK to stay under the control of the EU.

You have no place here
I showed some of your recent posts to my wife.
She us a psychiatrist.
Do you want to know what her professional conclusions were? No, of course, you have heard them before, no doubt.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

We are seen as an International Joke now, a self inflicted disaster.
I have read many articles here that say much the same though I think ' international joke' is a bit strong. Certain the news reports are one of bewilderment more than anything - how can they stuff up so badly something so important?

I would sum up the general impression as:

"...couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery"
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 12:55 AM

You have no place here
I was born and bred in this bloody country are you going to tell me I have no place here?
You want to destroy the economy for some obscure idea nothing positive at all.
Piss off to the Pleiades with your little purple friends.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 01:00 AM

As a nation that put freedoms and rights above globalisation and fiscal gain

As a nation that refused to be destroyed by a corrupt Communist collective.

As a nation that remains free in a world that is becoming increasingly enslaved and neutered.
...or you could have just said, "We are much more interested in playing the fiddle than putting out the fire."
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

12-12-2018, 01:04 AM

You have no place here
One can't help but remark that this is a very dodgy thing for someone from a country with an unelected governing House of Aristocracy to say.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 11:35 AM

I was always taught not to worry what others think about you as long as you know you are doing the right thing their opinion doesn't matter. I will carry on thinking that all through this mess because if we get out it's going to be better eventually anyway and if we don't get out then we have failed and that's for us to worry about not anyone else.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I have read many articles here that say much the same though I think ' international joke' is a bit strong. Certain the news reports are one of bewilderment more than anything - how can they stuff up so badly something so important?

I would sum up the general impression as:

"...couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery"
I think after today we certainly are an international joke Bruce. Mind you, if we get ourselves in much more of a tangle then I can see us abandoning the idea of Brexit to help prevent strangling ourselves.

It's true, I am afraid, we couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery at the moment. As you will gather I am fed up with the whole circus that has become Brexit and I am sure I am not the only one. Our politicians don't deserve to be paid in washers. All they are interested in is their own fat backsides and furthering their own perceived positions. We are now in the situation where it looks as if we could well have a new prime minister. I don't see us going anywhere soon with Brexit. Might as well rub it out and either leave well alone (my choice) or start all over again. However, IMO the damage has already been done to any credibility we might have had in Europe and the rest of the world. Sad.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 12:18 PM

I don't think we are 'a joke' at all, tell that to the many countries including Russia who don't have the freedom to make their wishes known and to vote out their governments as we do.

Ok things may look like a shambles at the moment but at least it is a public shambles and not hidden away by a dictatorship.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top