Join for free
Page 99 of 132 « First < 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 08:23 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

Originally Posted by effingpot ->
Indeed. Marge has recordings going back years.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 08:50 PM

My wife came down the stairs wearing a power-suit tonight. I asked her where she was going dressed like that ?

"I'm going to my first women's empowerment meeting," she sneered at me, "Or as you would call us, the Feminazis..... I won't be stopped by you or anything, and I'm going to show I'm every bit as equal if not superior to men !"

"Oh, ok," I said disinterestedly, "Let me know how it was when you get back."

30 minutes later she came back through the front door looking exhausted.

"Oh, it's over already ?" I asked.

"No," she said, "Darling, would you please reverse the car out of the drive for me."
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 08:51 PM

My wife thought it would be funny to enter this "ugly woman" contest they were having at the pub.

Unfortunately though, her mood completely changed and she became mortified and upset when she actually won !

"It's all meant to be in fun," I said, trying to console her, "Why has this suddenly upset you so much ?"

"Because Diane Abbott finished second !"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
My wife thought it would be funny to enter this "ugly woman" contest they were having at the pub.

Unfortunately though, her mood completely changed and she became mortified and upset when she actually won !

"It's all meant to be in fun," I said, trying to console her, "Why has this suddenly upset you so much ?"

"Because Diane Abbott finished second !"
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 04:39 PM

Could'a been worse,Judd.

F'rinstance, if she'd just gone to cheer 'em on and not as an entrant.

....just sayin',like...
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 04:43 PM

This one makes me smile:

I've stuck all my lady jokes from the last 30 years here by the way. There's a ton more stuff there as well if you are bored
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

30-11-2018, 11:29 PM

A bank robber walks up to one of his hostages and asks, "Did you see my face?"
The hostage replies, "Yes." The robber takes aim and shoots the man in the head.
He turns to the next man. "And did you see my face?" "No, but my wife did"
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

30-11-2018, 11:30 PM

Got an e-mail today from a "bored housewife 32, looking for some action!" I've sent her my ironing, that'll keep her busy.

The wife's been hinting she wants something black and lacy for her birthday. So, I've got her a pair of football boots!

Growing up with a dyslexic father had its advantages. Whenever he caught me swearing, he used to wash my mouth out with soup.

My wife asked if she could have a little peace and quiet while she cooked the dinner, so I took the batteries out of the smoke alarm.

Anyone got an owner's manual for a wife? Mine's giving off a terrible whining noise.

My wife apologised for the first time ever today. She said she's sorry she ever married me.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

01-12-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
My wife asked if she could have a little peace and quiet while she cooked the dinner, so I took the batteries out of the smoke alarm.
I dared to tell that one to my wife!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 12:30 AM

That could have been my wife...

Page 99 of 132 « First < 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top