Join for free
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:35 AM

Re: Makeup can age the skin

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Tara you don't seem to laugh very much, so maybe that is why you don't have laughter lines.
It is a shame because, when you have a laugh on here, you are good to chat with & sometimes make me have more laughter lines.
People make statements about me, which aren't true, I often have a fit of the giggles. There is plenty to laugh about when posting on forums, some of the posters are so silly.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:37 AM

Yes Tara .... but you're supposed to laugh with them .... not at them.

I can often imagine you making a little moue and chortling, sounding like you're hyperventilating and reaching for a brown paper bag.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
My face might need a pumice stone by now.

Could make your face sink like a stone though .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Yes Tara .... but you're supposed to laugh with them .... not at them.

I can often imagine you making a little moue and chortling, sounding like you're hyperventilating and reaching for a brown paper bag.
Another stupid statement! It might surprise people to know that people actually seem to like me in reality, even if they don't on the virtual world of forums.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:41 AM

I like you Tarantula. It just took me a while to get use to the way you communicate.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

20-09-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I like you Tarantula. It just took me a while to get use to the way you communicate.
Thank you. I just say what I think, but I do try not to be as impolite to others as some are to me, on this forum.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Thank you. I just say what I think, but I do try not to be as impolite to others as some are to me, on this forum.
I know.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Another stupid statement! It might surprise people to know that people actually seem to like me in reality, even if they don't on the virtual world of forums.
That is exactly the same with me Tara. I am so well liked in the real world, and I am so "disliked" on the forums.

I like your honesty.... you tell it like it is, doesn't matter what anyone thinks.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

20-09-2018, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I know.
Well you asked for a photo of me. I took this for your delectation and delight, just now, I hope it doesn't give you too many nightmares, or anyone else for that matter.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Me 20.09.18..jpg
Views:	213
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	7289  
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

20-09-2018, 12:16 PM

Actually Tarantula you DO look nice and don’t look even close to 70.
You have nice skin, rosey cheeks AND a SMILE!!!
You actually look nicer than you sound via words. Lol
Cute

Thank you

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top