Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 12:28 AM

Marrying a Ghost

Did anyone see today's paper about the woman who calls herself Amethyst, saying she has had around 20 love affairs . . . with ghosts? Yes . . even a sex life with them.

Now she has met 'The One' (another ghost).
She 'met' him whilst on her hols in Oz. (Gummy, where are you? I hope this is nothing to do with you)!

She said she didn't want to leave him and return to England, so was ecstatic to find him sitting in the seat next to her on the flight home.

After they were back in England, she suggested they have a trip to Cheddar Gorge. While they were there in the caves, she reckons he proposed to her! She is now busy organising their Wedding day !!!

This lady, and her spirit fiance are in the process of choosing the ring, which she says she hopes has an Amethyst in it.

'They' are planning a Pagan 'handfasting ceremony', in which their hands are tied together, symbolising their connection.
Amethyse says it will be 'somewhere in the English countryside.'

She says - "Ghost lovers tend to be more sensual and adept than the average bloke."

I know many won't think the same, but I do personally believe the spirit world exists (but I won't go into my thoughts on that), but I also this woman's an absolute nutter !

Anyone else see this story?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 01:03 AM

Re: Marrying a Ghost

No but I'm going to look for it now.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 01:19 AM

At worst she'll have a phantom pregnancy...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
At worst she'll have a phantom pregnancy...

YES! How did you know that?
She talks about that as well. She wants to get pregnant.

She reckons that's what phantom pregnancies are - women impregnated by spirits.

A couple of my old German Shepherds used to have phantom pegnancies, now I shall always wonder about that.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 01:23 AM

I haven't seen the story and I can't find it on the internet, but the woman, Amethyst Realm, seems to have been "doing the rounds" with her story for some time:

The Bristol woman who 'cheated' on her fiancé by having sex with a ghost

7 DEC 2017

Amethyst Realm, from Bristol, claimed she has sex with ghosts during an interview on This Morning

A woman from Bristol who claims to have sex with ghosts has declared she will “never go back to men” – because spirits leave her more satisfied.

Amethyst Realm, a spiritual guidance counsellor, claims to have had sexual encounters with 20 different ghosts since leaving her fiancé for one 10 years ago.

But the 27-year-old, from Bristol, says she has now turned her back on men altogether and hopes to find a ghostly lover to settle down with.

During a bizarre appearance on ITV’s This Morning, Amethyst described what it was like to have sex with a ghost and how she would entice paranormal beings into her home by wearing lingerie.

Woman who is in love with a ghost now wants to have babies with him

Aug 2018

A woman who claims she is in love with ghost has revealed they have discussed having children together. Amethyst Realm became a household name in Australia last year when she claimed she had slept with 15 ghosts since breaking up with her fiancé 12 years ago. She claims she has gone off men completely and prefers ghosts as she can communicate, feel and have sex with them.

Now she has revealed her new ghost boyfriend and are thinking about having ‘ghost babies’. She told New Idea: ‘One day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. I knew a new lover had arrived.’ ‘It’s pretty serious. In fact, we’ve even been thinking about having a ghost baby.’

She added: ‘I know that sounds crazy but I’ve been looking into it and I don’t think it’s totally out of the question.’
I don't know why people give her the time of day .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-10-2018, 01:29 AM

Yes, that's the same woman Omah.

She must be making a mint.

I've just found a link for you:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/76...sal-halloween/
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 01:31 AM

Assuming the existence of this spirit being, I don't understand how the two worlds could be reconciled.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, that's the same woman Omah.

She must be making a mint.

I've just found a link for you:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/76...sal-halloween/

IMO, she's got a "ghostly lover" in the media business and she's using her "influence" over him to keep her in the "news" .....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:21 AM

"Marrying a Ghost"

When it a came to getting work done around the house, so did I.

Haha, just kidding.

Sort of.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 08:09 AM

Butterfly net time I think - that, and a shed load of psychiatric analysis.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top