Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 08:20 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Frosty and cold here today.

After Westie walking I will be helping my friend move her furniture back into her conservatory. The roof was replaced a few weeks back - then the neighbours rallied round - one renewed all the sealant around the windows, sanded and repainted the window sills, another painted the walls, someone turned up with a steam thingy and cleaned the carpet. Finally another friend fitted the new vertical blinds for her. It looks like a new conservatory now! We do have lovely neighbours.

After that - I have a box to make for a special card I have just finished, then a couple of December birthday cards to do - plus - it is Monday - so the housework goblins are loitering with intent!

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 08:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning ST and everyone else to come.

My neighbours are nice, but I don't think they would go that far to help anyone.

Its dark, dull, dry and mild outside, off into Town this morning.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 08:27 AM

Hi

I have a Doctors appointment today, but can't remember what time it is.

How stupid is that?

Recycling Bins today and then more cleaning and sorting.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 08:41 AM

Morning all, cold and clear here, so looks like being a nice day outside.

Nothing planned, just the usual Monday stuff and I'll be making pie and mash for lunch.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 09:44 AM

Good morning all a chilly one here...

Off into town shortly where we will have lunch later.

Enjoy your day everyone ❄️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 09:55 AM

Good morning everyone a bright clear start.
I think I may have picked up a chest infection at the Beavers tea party I attended on Saturday not feeling great but lots to do so I will get on. Hoping the really hot curry I made yesterday that I am having for lunch will kill off a few germs.

I need to make another batch of mincemeat today, I have already made and used 2.5 ltrs .

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 10:02 AM

Good morning everyone

You always sound so busy Meg...put your feet up if you arnt feeling well Having said that I'm off back to my son's today to help with the unpacking ....I've been told it's my job to make the house look nice for Christmas....not easy with packing cases all over the place .

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 10:07 AM

Good morning all,

It's dry here, but quite a bit fresher than it has been.
Must stay in and get some housework done this morning, then into town this afternoon to get some more things sorted.

Meg, take it easy and keep warm with that chest, you don't want to knock yourself up for Christmas.

Enjoy your day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Meg, take it easy and keep warm with that chest, you don't want to knock yourself up for Christmas.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Oh heck is it the Yorkshire in me that is falling about laughing....sorry Mups I think you mean knock yourself out
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 12:57 PM

Good Morning just.
Lovely day here and the sun is out.
I am packing ready for a couple of days in London.
Take care all, and enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top