Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 08:23 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning all.

Strange weather here - yestermorn rose covered in frost - today is damp and murky. How on earth are we to decide what to wear?

Westie walking at 8:30am - then a trip to the post office to dispatch a parcel.

Then - back to the craft room to complete the last of my commissions for this year. Will be playing in photosuite again, making flowers, and generally having fun! Bring on the glitter!

Have a lovely day!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 08:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning all

Off into Leeds today Christmas and Birthday gift shopping ...decided to take the car so I can keep offloading parcels if I need to. I might need a loan for the car park fee

Have a good day all whatever's planned
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 08:47 AM

Good morning all.

Yesterday is was a lovely sunny day but cold, today looks like its going to be sunny and dry.

We have a surveyor coming down sometime this morning between 8-11am to Survey our property for the buyers, fingers cross they don't find anything wrong, they shouldn't do.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 08:47 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Screwfix and Toolstation today, not very exciting.

I simply do not trust the Weather forecast, it has been so wrong recently.

If it is dry, I will clean my car, it needs it.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone a fine day and chilly.

I am going to make some more mincemeat today, I washed the dried fruit yesterday so it won't take long.

I have lost my voice My son has just invited me to the children's festival of 9 lessons and carols which is held on Friday in the beautiful senior school chapel. It is always a magical experience and I am hoping I feel well enough to go even if I can't sing.

Off to make some soup for lunch, enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 10:24 AM

Good morning all, a frost first ghing but the sun is up now and it's quite pleasant out there...

We have walked the dogs and hoovered and mopped the floors already, just having a coffee break now before dusting through the house ready for our family get together at the weekend. Just an easy lunch today, lasagne cooked in the microwave.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 11:25 AM

Good Morning everyone.
I'm off to London for a couple of days.
It is a bright sunny day here, I hope it stays that way. Have a lovely day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 11:36 AM

Good morning all a cold but dry day here.

No special plans for the day sonothing too exciting.

Mr Mags has appointment at the Eye Hospital tomorrow to see a Consultant about his cataracts.

Enjoy your day everyone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top