Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2010, 03:25 AM

Re: How To Hug A Baby

[QUOTE=Meg;41512]I hope no one is going to fall out on this forum

I am sure we are all old and wise enough to listen to each others point of view, say our piece and move on without taking offence..[/QUOTE

Well put, Meg; I agree completely.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2010, 04:16 PM

I can see my thread has caused problems here but I knew almost right off the start it would.

I will always hope and believe that dog people can have a discussion about certain breeds and heated subjects without being rude.

I agree with Claire about one thing and that is not needing the forum. I have a full life and do not need the aggravation either.

Hugs.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2010, 08:48 PM

I hope I have read this right and that we don't lose two very nice ladies who have very different opinions on subjects.. This thread I have found very interesting not in a morbid way because words have been said but because different people have different views on life and the things and actions that make life interesting... Also the story of Gelert one of my favourites my dad told it me and also my daughter too and it always gives me goose pimples though I do now realise it is just a folk story I have actually been to Gelerts grave...Nr Beddgelert
Sue

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top