Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
psmiddx
London
psmiddx is male 

06-08-2015, 06:49 AM

Re: Gun being held to Britain's head by the French !!

As regards to the fence, Boots, yes, they wouldn't 'electrify' it here, there'd be the usual do-gooders and 'Human Rights' activists claiming the amount of barbarity (there's going to be some saying the fence is no different to Auschwitz (watch)). I notice it was all right (and it is, in my view) for the French to use a spray-irritant on the illegals, can you imagine if the Border Agency did it here??? Imagine the furore among the do-gooders. I'm all for it. No, I don't want to see it sprayed on ANYONE but don't come here in the first place! If that spray keeps out terrorists, criminals and as you say potential disease, then too right! The vast majority of them are NOT asylum seekers. But economic migrants (yes, yawn, we hear it so often, but true, nonetheless).
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 05:23 PM

Is the opposite of "do-gooder" "do-badder" ?
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 10:10 AM

Old Grey Fox,
We, as the public, never have given the UK away to Europe. We have never had a say. All we ever did was to vote for tarrif free trading. Successive governments of all parties have given more away ever since. We do have a chance to change things by voting ourselves out next year. What is the betting we vote to stay in.

Arthur
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2015, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Old Supporter ->
Old Grey Fox,
We, as the public, never have given the UK away to Europe. We have never had a say. All we ever did was to vote for tarrif free trading. Successive governments of all parties have given more away ever since. We do have a chance to change things by voting ourselves out next year. What is the betting we vote to stay in.

Arthur
Arthur, I suspect that the media prompted by the government will do their utmost to influence the result of the referendum. There are forces at work in this country way beyond our comprehension.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 07:31 PM

Come out of the EEC and away from France we don't need them as much as they need us.
Sableline
Durham,uk
Sableline is male  Sableline has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 12:39 PM

Once all these immigrants get in and get the right to vote England is no longer as we know it, and never will again. Sometimes I am pleased that I am not young anymore with many years ahead of me.
Boots
Dorset UK
Boots is female  Boots has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 03:07 PM

I agree with you. Unless we are very careful England will eventually become a muslim country with sharia law. I believe there are plans whereby the north of England may well become run by the muslim council of Great Britain and sharia law be the law in exchange for the rest of the UK remaining British. However that idea was mooted several years ago before we had so many muslims coming in. Almost all of those who are allowed to remain are muslim and mosques are everywhere so they can pray. Fortunately where I live there are few muslims and no mosques. It is very white and British, with not all that many ethnic minorities. Those that do live here are from Eastern Europe and we do have quite a few of them. They buy up houses and let them to people by the room. They can squeeze more in that way.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 05:57 PM

I think you have lost the plot there Muslims generally have no plans to take over the country and most have come here to get away from Muslim counties because they prefer our freer way of life. Perhaps pop into a few mosques and chat to the people they are not scary infiltrators trying to rule the world.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think you have lost the plot there Muslims generally have no plans to take over the country and most have come here to get away from Muslim counties because they prefer our freer way of life. Perhaps pop into a few mosques and chat to the people they are not scary infiltrators trying to rule the world.
Quite right Julie, they are just the same as you and me; the vast majority of Muslims want to live in peace, raise a family and contribute to society.
All religions have their extremists and give the rest a bad name....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2015, 05:55 AM

if someone would research the muslim popn spots throughout UK I think you will find that there will be many many areas in UK which are financially prohibited to new immigrants and low labor opportunities and therefore will never see immigrants for many years as they just cannot afford the life styles there.

so oldies on this site are saying 'well we never see immigrants around here" and so they don't - the cities of course will be heavily affected as they already are and large areas of low financial values like parts of Yorkshire towns but of course the Dales of Yorkshire will not be affected for the reasons stated - so if you don't wont to live next door to immigrants MOVE!

and don't come out with this bleating I can't afford to - just do it!!

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top