Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 11:07 PM

Was Cameron Right In Sending Drones To Kill 2 British Jihadis?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

In a dramatic Commons statement, the Prime Minister was forced to defend launching military action without asking for MPs' approval in advance as he gave details of the RAF Reaper drone strike. The target of the attack on August 21 was Cardiff schoolboy Reyaad Khan, 21, (left) who stands accused of 'directing murder on our streets'. Two other fanatics were also killed, including British national Ruhul Amin (right). As questions were raised about the legality of the attack there were claims families of the dead could sue the government.
_________
Agreeing with Cameron doesn't come easy for me, but I say he was.
In fact, If I had my way, I would have had them blown up on the way to Syria.
But never mind. Please not let us feel sorry for them.

After all, doesn't Allah have 20 Virgins waiting for them for being Martyrs?

Good luck to them with that!
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 11:37 PM

Re: Was Cameron Right In Sending Drones To Kill 2 British Jihadis?

If that report is true, we should be able to target and kill all the leaders of ISIS within weeks - why hasn't this been done before? Perhaps that would stop all their citizens from leaving and finding sanctuary in Europe and all those who have fled in fear of their lives, can go back to their homeland and lead peaceful, fulfilling lives, amongst their own!

As for the families of the dead suing government.......I'd suggest that their "school" children were led astray and should have been put on the at risk register.......and the parents prosecuted!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 06:02 AM

We used to hang traitors so a drone strike is probably kinder.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
If that report is true, we should be able to target and kill all the leaders of ISIS within weeks - why hasn't this been done before? Perhaps that would stop all their citizens from leaving and finding sanctuary in Europe and all those who have fled in fear of their lives, can go back to their homeland and lead peaceful, fulfilling lives, amongst their own!

As for the families of the dead suing government.......I'd suggest that their "school" children were led astray and should have been put on the at risk register.......and the parents prosecuted!
This was the item I saw on the news last night - I was shocked to hear the parents of these killers want 'questions asked' !!
They should be downright ashamed
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 06:59 AM

You could have seen it coming.
Britain and the rest of the world is suffering from a large group of barbaric, vicious, intolerant terrorists, but as soon as we start fighting back all the do gooders and bleeding hearts start whingeing and moaning
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 07:16 AM

Saved us time money and innocent blood.

I have no pity on them they wanted to wage war ,, they got one. Tough, and the parents should be ashamed ..
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
You could have seen it coming.
Britain and the rest of the world is suffering from a large group of barbaric, vicious, intolerant terrorists, but as soon as we start fighting back all the do gooders and bleeding hearts start whingeing and moaning
On the contrary, I think there is now a feeling that much as we have great pity for those fleeing Syria the general public do not want continued mass immigration. The biggest supporters for taking huge numbers, are policital opponents of the government using the refugee crisis as ammunition in the hope it will put Cameron out of favour in future years.

As for the family of the dead terrorists in Cardiff - the public purse will no doubt have to pay for a hugely expensive enquiry - all based on the human rights act (which also needs to be killed). It would be good to see the public using social media to condemn these parents and support the drone attack!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 08:12 AM

What the hell is wrong with some people wanting a full enquiry on the killing of these scum ? They were ISIS members for f**k sake. No doubt the parents will now be compensated for the loss of their scumbag sons!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 08:20 AM

Sadly it has likely saved lives so I can't see how anyone can disagree, but now we know it can be done I hope we will see more of the leaders being targeted and the executioners etc.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 08:37 AM

Blimey Julie im surprised you agree☺

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top