Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 11:28 AM

Sent To Jail!

Birmingham mosque teachers jailed for Koran boy beating
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-34208841

Originally Posted by BBC News
Two Islamic school teachers who beat a 10-year-old boy with a stick for reciting the Koran incorrectly have been jailed for a year.
I've read all sorts lately about the threats to our existence but I think they all might fail to achieve their potential (being facetious here) by the sheer mind bending power of ignorance and bigotry. On and on it goes. War swept countries unable to be controlled by outside intervention with the mindset of these misguided warring people spreading like an incurable cancer throughout the rest of the world. There can be no-doubt about it: we (civilised countries) are under threat from within and without.

There isn't much chance of children forming alternative views when impregnated (I consider this the right word to use though I could use stronger) in such a manner. Social assimilation into our way of life? Yeah right ...
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 11:34 AM

Re: Sent To Jail!

I say-Bloody foreigners-hitting children with a stick?.. Could be their hair was over the collar,or poor at Latin grammar?
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 11:35 AM

To me, this highlights the need to shut down faith schools.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I say-Bloody foreigners-hitting children with a stick?.. Could be their hair was over the collar,or poor at Latin grammar?
This is the part that bothers me ...

Two Islamic school teachers who beat a 10-year-old boy with a stick for reciting the Koran incorrectly have been jailed for a year.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 12:32 PM

I remember this story hitting the news and then I heard a couple of days ago they had been jailed for 12 months, no way long enough, give them a dose of there own medicine, poor kid 10 years old !!!!! to be beaten like that.

This was only ONE child how many more that we don't know about.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
To me, this highlights the need to shut down faith schools.
If only - faith doesn't need to be 'taught'
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 12:41 PM

Islam, like most religions, is just a form of brainwashing with no choice being given whatever, and that is the only truth....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
I remember this story hitting the news and then I heard a couple of days ago they had been jailed for 12 months, no way long enough, give them a dose of there own medicine, poor kid 10 years old !!!!! to be beaten like that.

This was only ONE child how many more that we don't know about.

Exactly, Marj.
I bet those men will be out in less than 6 months, too.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 01:39 PM

We used to get hit with a stick regularly in my school in Leeds
They used to call it a CANE and it was regularly used by teachers
without any University qualifications I am sure.
We used to call them Nazis as some of their methods had
been borrowed.
They would have some pets who they treated well and others
who had any soul or fight in them had it beaten out of them
either with punishment of the cane or in my case ignoring me
because I was a girl and yes because I was left handed.
So feel sorry for a lot of kids who had to go to school and
get their knuckles hit with a rule because they had the
audacity to be left handed. No religion in our school.
No empathy for children either.
Glad these two teachers got a year in prison.
Pity the teachers who taught me from 1957 to 1962 are probably
all dead now. Wonder how many years they should have got
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2015, 02:43 PM

Remember the Nuns were just as bad to these young girls that ended up in their care because they happened to get pregnant they use to beat the s**t out of them cruel b******s they were!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top