Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 03:41 PM

How the mighty have fallen

Once the Royal Navy was the greatest in the world now look at it a joke.
Once the British Army was the best army in the world now look at it a joke.
Same with the RAF a joke doesn't it seem very strange why the Government made all these cutbacks to our forces? I have a strong feeling that it was all done deliberately and not to save money, in other words to make this country weak do not ask me why i do not have the answer but it certainly seems the wrong thing to be doing cutting our strenght while Russia, China, North Korea, Iran are expanding theirs.
This country would not stand a hope in hells chance in a major war especially now the Government is letting the enemy in and yes i mean many of the refugees/immigrants have you noticed most are young men? Do we really know what their true motives in coming here are? No its not for a better life its to take over the country just look at poor Sweden the rape capital of the world now thanks to all the foreigners it took in.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 04:16 PM

Re: How the mighty have fallen

** Note there is a current thread running on the topic of immigration and refugees here....
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=25817
please do not start another discussion about that topic in this thread.
Thank you.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 04:35 PM

Actually MEG it wasn't entirely about immigrants was it??? Mainly about the armed forces. So you have gone and spoilt a damn good thread thanks a lot!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Actually MEG it wasn't entirely about immigrants was it??? Mainly about the armed forces. So you have gone and spoilt a damn good thread thanks a lot!
Doc this section is about the refugees/immigrants isn't it..
especially now the Government is letting the enemy in and yes i mean many of the refugees/immigrants have you noticed most are young men? Do we really know what their true motives in coming here are? No its not for a better life its to take over the country just look at poor Sweden the rape capital of the world now thanks to all the foreigners it took in.
..starting threads on the same subject as a current thread leads to the duplication of posts .

Please go ahead and discuss the armed services posts on immigration will be moved to the existing thread on the subject.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
** Note there is a current thread running on the topic of immigration and refugees here....
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=25817
please do not start another discussion about that topic in this thread.
Thank you.
Picky, picky, picky .........
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

17-09-2015, 05:03 PM

I can't now can i seeing as you have told people not to post great!!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

17-09-2015, 05:31 PM

This site is getting as bad as a certain other well known site which is a crying shame really.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 05:45 PM

Surely, nowadays, it only matters how many "Drones" you have in the Arsenal.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 05:55 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=drone
" drone(n): A drone is someone who follows an ideology or some other form of idealization blindly and uncritically."

Post #2 ?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2015, 06:34 PM

Well Doc I think the armed forces have been cut back right to the lowest level they can safely be...I really agree with you when you say we wouldnt have a hope in hell of defending ourselves from an agressor if any wanted to have a go at invading ...we are just being quietly invaded by other means.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top