Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 09:24 PM

Re: How Well Do you.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
i know exactly what you are saying here,ld,you can’t help who you fall in love with..happy you ended up with your now wife,
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Know your husband/ wife/ partners?

Did you know straight away that you were going to marry them?

Was it Love at first sight?

Also,how do you know when you are in love with that person?

I guess it’s what defines love.

Do you also believe that there is only one true love out there for you?..or that once you have found your true love, that’s it, you will never find another?
1. No
2. No
3. I was in love with the idea of being in love. Sad to say, I’ve never been loved and learned to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve. I often wonder what it’s like to be truly and deeply loved. It must be a wonderful feeling.
4. Some of us were just not that lucky picking the rotten eggs in the batch or just allowing circumstances to overwhelm you into the wrong relationship/s.
Getting older and wiser and realise that the one isn’t out there and chances are that he never will be.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Love at first sight.

We're on the same planet ... occasionally.

Who cares.

Being on the same planet,...”Nice”..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
1. No
2. No
3. I was in love with the idea of being in love. Sad to say, I’ve never been loved and learned to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve. I often wonder what it’s like to be truly and deeply loved. It must be a wonderful feeling.
4. Some of us were just not that lucky picking the rotten eggs in the batch or just allowing circumstances to overwhelm you into the wrong relationship/s.
Getting older and wiser and realise that the one isn’t out there and chances are that he never will be.

I guess,what one has never experienced,one will never miss.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top