Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 02:21 PM

Def Leppard

http://https://music.youtube.com/wat...&feature=share

Hysteria
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 04:59 PM

Re: Def Leppard

One of the best albums ever ! I'm a huge Def Leppard fan, Phil Collen one of my favourite guitarists. Pyromania is also a great album.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
One of the best albums ever ! I'm a huge Def Leppard fan, Phil Collen one of my favourite guitarists. Pyromania is also a great album.
Absolutely yes! My favourite is Rock of Ages from Pyromania.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

05-01-2021, 05:12 PM

I noticed the link does not work
Favourite’s from Hysteria is Animal and Hysteria. They’re all good so it’s hard to choose. What’s your favourites Bread?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I noticed the link does not work
Favourite’s from Hysteria is Animal and Hysteria. They’re all good so it’s hard to choose. What’s your favourites Bread?
Not one that I know, I couldn't make out the title from the link that didn't work, but is this any help? – Def Leppard Hysteria full album 1987. (Apologies, you will have to skip the ads.)

Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

05-01-2021, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Not one that I know, I couldn't make out the title from the link that didn't work, but is this any help? – Def Leppard Hysteria full album 1987. (Apologies, you will have to skip the ads.)

Thank you Baz46! I don’t know why it’s a struggle to post links
Baz46
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 06:54 PM

Thank you Baz46! I don’t know why it’s a struggle to post links
It doesn't help when the video owner does not allow playing on other sites, as in this one. Just click on the link which takes you to YouTube and play it there.

Ordinary links are easy, just copy from the URL from the browser and paste into OFF text.

Those from YouTube are a little different if you wish the album cover to show, for anyone who doesn't know:

While the album is playing click on 'Share' in the line at bottom right in the pop-up window in the YouTube window, then click on 'COPY', this will copy the share link to your copyboard. Then back to the OFF window and paste it into there, see below for this one:
https://youtu.be/Aw4zUyNEomQ

In place of those characters in bold orange colour above replace them with (yt), again in bold for this example, it's always all the characters up to and including the 'be/' that need to be replaced with (yt):
(yt)Aw4zUyNEomQ

Plus add to the end of the link, again in bold for this example:
(yt)Aw4zUyNEomQ(/yt)

I've used bold to show which characters need to be replaced, these don't have to be bold. Also have used round brackets either side of the (yt) and (/yt) or the cover would show in this example but these all need to be square brackets for the link to work.

You can always check what you are doing is correct by clicking on the 'Preview' button. When happy with it click on 'Submit Reply'. I struggled with this initially until an OFF member showed me how to do it, from then it was easy.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

05-01-2021, 07:00 PM

You’re the best! Thank you for taking the time to teach me.
I will give it a try. Much appreciated
Baz46

05-01-2021, 07:01 PM

You’re the best! Thank you for taking the time to teach me.
I will give it a try. Much appreciated
That's OK, you are more than welcome.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

05-01-2021, 07:02 PM

I’m going to practice my newfound skills

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top