Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 10:14 AM

Re: The healthy eating challenge!

Originally Posted by summer ->
Reading all your healthy eating foods has made me realise how unhealthily I eat especially in lockdown...I seem to have drifted into an ...oh what the heck attitude. Ok I can do this.... today is the first day of the rest of my life.....no more pies
You beat me to it summer, was just about to say the same thing. I didn't drift into an 'oh what the heck' attitude, it was almost instantaneous this time last year, when I thought well this thing's going to kill us anyway so who cares?

So, starting today...... I shall report later on all my healthy eating
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 11:06 AM

Breakfast - nil per mouth
Lunch - salad and grilled chicken breast
Dinner - leftover Lamb stew
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Lunch - A veggie sushi roll with carrots, cucumber, avocado, asparagus, brown rice, and nori, loads of pickled ginger, wasabi, and low sodium soy sauce.

Snack - Homemade kale chips, oven baked with first cold pressed olive oil and a little salt.

Dinner - Fire roasted poblano pepper stuffed with quinoa, garlic, carmelized onions, oyster mushrooms, roasted grape tomatoes, spices, and an asiago cheese crust. Side salad of dried cranberries, walnuts, pineapple, apple and lime. 21 grain dinner roll with avocado.
I’ll have what she’s having please ===^
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Lunch - A veggie sushi roll with carrots, cucumber, avocado, asparagus, brown rice, and nori, loads of pickled ginger, wasabi, and low sodium soy sauce.

Snack - Homemade kale chips, oven baked with first cold pressed olive oil and a little salt.

Dinner - Fire roasted poblano pepper stuffed with quinoa, garlic, carmelized onions, oyster mushrooms, roasted grape tomatoes, spices, and an asiago cheese crust. Side salad of dried cranberries, walnuts, pineapple, apple and lime. 21 grain dinner roll with avocado.
That sounds amazing SM
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 01:30 PM

Greek Yoghurt, blueberries, strawberries, small handful of almonds drizzled with Manuka honey. That was my breakfast. I'm having cheese omelette with baked beans for lunch. I usually have Banana & lentil curls as snacks during the day.
Not decided what's for tea yet, I'll come back later and tell what I decide on.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

18-03-2021, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Greek Yoghurt, blueberries, strawberries, small handful of almonds drizzled with Manuka honey. That was my breakfast. I'm having cheese omelette with baked beans for lunch. I usually have Banana & lentil curls as snacks during the day.
Not decided what's for tea yet, I'll come back later and tell what I decide on.
LQ, when you guys (UK residents) say tea, do you mean dinner/supper?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
LQ, when you guys (UK residents) say tea, do you mean dinner/supper?
Tea is usually from 4:00 pm until around six Minx, then it becomes dinner...For me anyway....

I decided to shake up tonight's dinner, which is usually pasta.
I bought some meat free burgers by 'Birds Eye' in their 'Green Cuisine' range...... Yuk! Horrible.....Next week it will burgers that were part of an animal.....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 08:52 PM

*wanders in eating a Kit Kat*

Oh I had salad with prawns for dinner, this is dessert/snack/supper
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 08:53 PM

Had a nice steak tonight.
Tubby
East Anglia
Tubby is male 

18-03-2021, 09:09 PM

Two sausages, a burger, fried onions, with Naga sauce

Oh some rabbit leaves on the side

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top