Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

22-05-2021, 08:55 AM

Re: Japanese bullit train

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I would love to visit Japan - rural Japan though, not the modern cities.
I had a trip to Japan a couple of years ago. Travelled extensively on the Shinkansen. Yes some of them are very long and speeds up to 200 mph. Very comfortable, lots of leg room - which doesn't matter to me of course, you hardly notice the speed they're so smooth and they're very punctual. The Japanese castle in the clip is Himeji castle. Visited it and managed to climb all the way up to the top. It's actually featured in the James Bond film You Only Live Twice. Also stayed in a traditional house in the country. The cities are worth visiting, Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima were all amazing. Will try to post some photos. If you ever decide to visit Japan I can give you some tips
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:18 AM

Re: Japanese bullit train

We are hopefully going on a trip ( already booked) back to Norway then on to Fareo and Iceland for next year. Fly and ocean cruise

https://www.vikingcruises.co.uk/ocea...pes/index.html

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top