Join for free
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:06 AM

Re: Imagination Game

I would wish a system to be put in place, that Men are banned for at least two days each week from interfering, meaning interfering.. plain simple fullstop. definition examples
you've done a lot of interfering for someone who believes in free will.

Interfering with how I spend your money..cheeky fella.

interfering in conversation I might be having with my Beauty Team..cut backs you said...OMG

Interfering with my chosen menu of the day...closest way to the to a near death experience.

Just examples..get the idea though?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I would wish a system to be put in place, that Men are banned for at least two days each week from interfering, meaning interfering.. plain simple fullstop. definition examples
you've done a lot of interfering for someone who believes in free will.

Interfering with how I spend your money..cheeky fella.

interfering in conversation I might be having with my Beauty Team..cut backs you said...OMG

Interfering with my chosen menu of the day...closest way to the to a near death experience.

Just examples..get the idea though?
Well I'm doing my bit to set an example, Dianne, I haven't interfered in any aspects of a woman's life for many a year now. And that is bringing as much joy to me as it is to them.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 11:39 AM

Proud of you fella...sniggers... as if...
if you have not a female under your roof, that opinion cannot possibly count....
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 11:54 AM

if you have not a female under your roof, that opinion cannot possibly count....
Why can't it count, and why do you call it an opinion?

I have lived with a female under my roof -although, technically, it was half her roof- and I am now living without a female under my roof. We interfered in each other's lives; to the detriment of us both. I am no longer interfering in any woman's life, and I really wouldn't want to go back to it. That's how I feel, it isn't an opinion.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

23-06-2021, 04:38 PM

Can I have that in proper writing without your teacher or a helper... in France that means at least triplicate copies, individually with proof of your signature, dated and place written of course...cheers Fella
p.s negotiations are still possible, for some amicable agreement, on the words opinion versus facts
Harbal
South Yorkshire

23-06-2021, 04:42 PM

Can I have that in proper writing without your teacher or a helper... in France that means at least triplicate copies, individually with proof of your signature, dated and place written of course...cheers Fella
You just don't like the thought that a man can live without women.

Well, as a very dear friend of mine would say, suck it up.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

23-06-2021, 05:41 PM

excuse me Fella..suck it up..what kind of language is that..I am aware that I am not anything like a Lady Dianne, but there surely should be some etiquette to this opinion of yours.p.s. my vacuum sucks things up but it is not an IT so cannot be that....mmmm oh well sure you can figure an honest response.
Yours Truly,
Mrs Dianne Alwaysright
Harbal
South Yorkshire

23-06-2021, 06:15 PM

excuse me Fella..suck it up..what kind of language is that..
It is intensely irritating language, as I have already told my very dear friend. But she insists on continuing to use it, so we are stuck with it for the time being.

there surely should be some etiquette to this opinion
It is my attitude, not my opinion, and it doesn't come with etiquette.

The only way to prevent people from interfering is to go it alone. Be free and answerable to no one. Be like the wind, swirling in an out of nooks and crannies unfettered. Be like the birds, flying from tree to tree as the fancy takes them. Be like a will-o-the-wisp flitting hither, thither and yon, like a half seen puff of mist. Be like me, DianneWoolie, be like me.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->

The only way to prevent people from interfering is to go it alone. Be free and answerable to no one. Be like the wind, swirling in an out of nooks and crannies unfettered. Be like the birds, flying from tree to tree as the fancy takes them. Be like a will-o-the-wisp flitting hither, thither and yon, like a half seen puff of mist. Be like me, DianneWoolie, be like me.
This had me in a fit of giggles, Harbal, honestly, I do wonder where you came from sometimes!

Harbal
South Yorkshire

23-06-2021, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
This had me in a fit of giggles, Harbal, honestly, I do wonder where you came from sometimes!
I come from a place far, far away. From a place where hopes and dreams grow like delicate little flowers in the plant pots of our being. A place where only the pure can thrive; a place of...............

Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top