Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:17 PM

Re: Ozzie farmers at war !!

Back in the dark ages I did fancy moving and living in Australia by transferring to the Australian Army…I couldn’t surmount the barriers and hurdles place in front of me though, which was a pity I had and still have a great deal of respect for their military
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Oooo! Tasty. The last time I ate some decent biltong was back in 1997, the last time I was in Port Lizzie, Sith Efrica.
Yep, it's nice when watching Rugga and uvva sports Percy !

Donkeyman! 👍👍
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:15 PM

Australia and maybe New Zealand would be somewhere we would like to live. Have special close friends in Denmark Western Australia, it is a tad cold during Winter but a wildish kind of place that has a great feel about it.

Seem to lost contact with an elderly Uncle in Perth, Australia. my Late Mother's Sister's Husband, has some Dementia and now his Phone is dead..The Friends in Denmark are doing all they can..Come a few weeks they are back visiting in the Perth area ,where my Uncle lives/lived, they are going to his house to investigate for me....Have loads of relatives in New Zealand not that they know of me....I only know through Ancestry interests and the missing Gold.....find that and maybe go travelling again...
I feel for the Aussie Farmers my self..they are having an extremely tough time...
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Australia and maybe New Zealand would be somewhere we would like to live. Have special close friends in Denmark Western Australia, it is a tad cold during Winter but a wildish kind of place that has a great feel about it.

Seem to lost contact with an elderly Uncle in Perth, Australia. my Late Mother's Sister's Husband, has some Dementia and now his Phone is dead..The Friends in Denmark are doing all they can..Come a few weeks they are back visiting in the Perth area ,where my Uncle lives/lived, they are going to his house to investigate for me....Have loads of relatives in New Zealand not that they know of me....I only know through Ancestry interests and the missing Gold.....find that and maybe go travelling again...
I feel for the Aussie Farmers my self..they are having an extremely tough time...

I think ALL farmers are going to have a hard time soon ??
Saw a snippet today that suggested that not content with wanting
all livestock slaughtered to combat climate change, the climate
warriors now propose to do away with farming altogether and
instead manufacture all food synthetically in factories, on the grounds
that this would create hundreds of thousands of new jobs as well
as cutting emissions ??
I hope the government doesn't listen. to these loonies !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Ozzie cattle farmers are upset that fallow deer are eating the grazing
for their cattle?
Their argument is that the deer are not indigenous and cause damage
to the enviroment??
Most of the Aussies in Australia, including the farmers, are not indigenous, and look at the damage they're doing to the environment!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I lived in Aussie for 14 years, and that was my wind-up line when some Aussies complained about me having a cat!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

20-07-2021, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Most of the Aussies in Australia, including the farmers, are not indigenous, and look at the damage they're doing to the environment!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I lived in Aussie for 14 years, and that was my wind-up line when some Aussies complained about me having a cat!
Was wanting a cat anyfink to do wiv mice GC ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Was wanting a cat anyfink to do wiv mice GC ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Nuffink at orl. DM. She was a stray who turned up in me wurkshop 1 day. I fed her and gave hur sum milk, and she jus stayed wiv me!

By the way, why are talking like this?
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 07:05 PM

Oh right! LOL! Fink I understand now! Der! Forgot all about that. I was a bit drunk that night!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

25-07-2021, 04:05 PM

Nuffink at orl. DM. She was a stray who turned up in me wurkshop 1 day. I fed her and gave hur sum milk, and she jus stayed wiv me!

Dunno? I revert sumtimes!
I can talk posh of l try, but the troof will out they sez. !!

Donkeyman! 🤗

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top