Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:05 AM

Re: Microblading

I wonder why they even call it Microblading? If they said it was tattooing it would be more obvious what they were talking about.

I think you've made the right decision now Pauline.
The ones I have seen never, ever look natural and if you didn't like it, you're stuck with it for ages.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:23 PM

Sod that! What's wrong with a carefully applied felt-tip of the right colour/shade?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wonder why they even call it Microblading? If they said it was tattooing it would be more obvious what they were talking about.

I think you've made the right decision now Pauline.
The ones I have seen never, ever look natural and if you didn't like it, you're stuck with it for ages.
Because it is done with a very tiny scalpel rather than a tattoo needle, Mups.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 03:47 PM

I think it's the right decision not to have it done Pauline . I've seen the pretty young girls with their lovely eyebrows but I dont think it's for us older girls . I have never asked anyone but I bet it hurts .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I think it's the right decision not to have it done Pauline . I've seen the pretty young girls with their lovely eyebrows but I dont think it's for us older girls . I have never asked anyone but I bet it hurts .

I’ve seen it on older mature woman Susan, they look lovely, it’s not as though it’s as invasive as a tattoo, never the less it’s invasive, so it’s a no no.

I’ve never been of the mindset that I’m too old, I would have had it done if it didn’t cut the skin, I also have my eyelashes lifted, I’m a feminine woman, I’m no frump I can assure you of that.

Everything in moderation even at a young age, some of these young girls look like clowns..with all of these procedures some have, another example are the duck lips...

I also look after my figure always have always will...I always notice older woman some in their 70s with fantastic figures...and that’s exactly what they look like “ fantastic”...very important to exercise if you can and eat healthy.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:10 PM

People have them done for various reason. As soon as I find a good clinic I shall be having mine done.
Easy answer have Hashimoto's Disease and one thing for me is half eyebrows. I work hard in the garden and get really sauna like. I swim a lot and waterproof is not up to that..

The reason I know most of the ins and outs is the fact that after my daughters serious breast cancer she didn't just loose her breasts she never grew hair again. She is a gutsy one, done modelling session for the Cancer Campaign last year. She does wear wigs and has loads of course of various lengths colours. As an ex hairdresser she loved hair.
Microbladding is the safest as far as less risk of scarring. It never hurts my daughter when she's had this procedure.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 06:37 PM

I could do with more eyebrows - they've always been sparse.
I've considered having them tattooed on but a bit scared in case it doesn't look right.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top