Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 09:54 AM

Re: Truth About Doris, Sorry....Boris.

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

And me!

I heard, on the grape vine, that BJ may get very rich, after he retires from politics, from all of the libel cases he could bring.

Some of the stuff put on a forum could, easily, be gathered like ripe fruit!

https://seqlegal.com/blog/10-things-...ow-about-libel

Hi

Get real, he would lose hands down and with huge legal costs.

There are so many after him with proof.

He is welcome to sue me, I could do with the money.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 03:05 PM

The sheer hatred evinced some people is astounding.

It's all a bit nuts IMHO.
I mean: I don't much like (say) Keir Starmer or Keith Lemmon ............. but you don't see me (or indeed any other sensible person) making multiple new threads or multiple posts decrying them and raising the degree of dislike to the sheer hatred that we see so often even in this forum and among people who, being blunt, are really old enough by now to know better.

What a great example these people whom I can imagine to beborderline misanthropes are setting for our younger generations.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Get real, he would lose hands down and with huge legal costs.

There are so many after him with proof.

He is welcome to sue me, I could do with the money.
Same here .....

BJ's propensity to prevaricate is impressive but ultimately self-defeating - only mugs and gullibles will believe him .....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Same here .....

BJ's propensity to prevaricate is impressive but ultimately self-defeating - only mugs and gullibles will believe him .....
His lead in the polls say otherwise and his 80 seat majority.

Stop making things up.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
His lead in the polls say otherwise and his 80 seat majority.
His position in the poles and the size of his majority are irrelevant. We are talking about his character, not his popularity. His dishonesty and incompetence are simply becoming more and more apparent; if voters want to ignore that, it doesn't mean it stops being the case.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
His position in the poles and the size of his majority are irrelevant. We are talking about his character, not his popularity. His dishonesty and incompetence are simply becoming more and more apparent; if voters want to ignore that, it doesn't mean it stops being the case.
What you're suggesting of Boris is also irrelevant.

He's the PM and hence already at the political pinnacle, and what some disgruntled types think doesn't matter at all.
Not least because opinions can change on a whim.
Whether he is popular or not (& here Bread is correct in the he does indeed remain popular, or at least the preferred option from what remains a poor choice of options) matters not one jot until the next General Election barring unforeseen occurrences.
THEN is when your talked-of voters will decide.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
What you're suggesting of Boris is also irrelevant.
No it isn't irrelevant. This thread is about Boris Johnson's character, which is exactly what I was referring to. My post conformed precisely to the subject of the thread. Now you tell me, Zaphod, what part of that don't you understand?
Zaphod
Lincs UK

27-07-2021, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
No it isn't irrelevant. This thread is about Boris Johnson's character, which is exactly what I was referring to. My post conformed precisely to the subject of the thread. Now you tell me, Zaphod, what part of that don't you understand?
The part where the gullible seemingly have to believe everything the media says as being honest and true when frequently it is not.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

27-07-2021, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
The part where the gullible seemingly have to believe everything the media says as being honest and true when frequently it is not.
Zaphod, the topic of this thread is Boris Johnson, and specifically his character. Well I have given my opinion of his character. It is nothing to do with the "media"; it is the opinion I have formed myself. I really don't know what your problem is.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 09:20 AM

Hi

Boris was lucky, Corbyn gave him an early election and Boris is infinitely better than Corbyn.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top