Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:08 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning all

We had heavy rain storms last evening, the roads were flooded in no time and it was quite frightening to watch. Fortunately the flooding receded quite quickly when the rain eased.

A mix of sunshine and showers today.

Enjoy your day everyone….
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all.

Very dull and cloudy so far, so a lot of indoor jobs today me thinks. Paperwork, housework, ironing etc.

Meg, try not to worry about the dentist. When I went a few months back, I said to myself, I am probably safer there where everything is disinfected, then I am in the streets or supermakets.
Hope you are able to sort Chloe out soon, too.
Thanks Mups even vaccinated I know my being in the vulnerable category means probable serious consequences if I catch Covid .

Chloe's eye is looking better one worry less
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone,

It's deceptively lovely outside at the moment. Deceptively, because rain is forecast for midday, and indeed though it looks beautiful if I look out of my front window, there are dark, ominous clouds to the side of the house.

Oh well, I've put my washing out, ever the optimist

Have a lovely day folks, rain or shine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top