Join for free
Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:41 PM

Re: Why Won't You Walk Away, Mrs May?

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
But you've promised to ignore me so many times, yet here we are again.

Like all Brexiters, full of false promises and attempts to cover lack of substance with puerile humour.
Originally Posted by fender ->
Says the petulant child who NEVER says anything to garner a reaction.........
Won't work sunshine, have a nice day now!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Won't work sunshine, have a nice day now!
I'm having a great day thanks.
Doubt you are though. Poor old Purrs who's entire life's woes are down to Thatcher!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Another thread bites the dust...

Mods knackered from the heat

Sry,

I'll try to calm down a bit.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I have to admit I've no idea what your question is. You need to frame it properly and then re-post it.
That's ok don't worry if it's too difficult. You make posts that are unsubstantiated by any facts and then try to wriggle out because you can't expand.

FYI I actually said that there were 10x as many countries outwith the EU as in the EU ergo life outside is perfectly feasible. I don't know how you struggle with that concept.
Which of these countries are thriving? Which of the thriving countries are comparable with Britain crashing out of the EU? None? You make assertions but you are not willing to support them with any facts whatsoever. It's no surprise....I've not yet come across any pro brexit voters who can provide any concrete facts.

Your constant qualification of your position that you believe the UK has to negotiate a position that does not affect our economy or wealth is, frankly, excruciatingly puerile.
Don't you care about the UK economy? If not why not?

The whole point of leaving is to affect every aspect of UK life......... With an absolute belief that is what is best for the UK. That's what a MAJORITY of voters voted for!.
What? You've completely lost me here.

You have 27 other countries to move to should you not wish to be a part of our future.
Why don't you go elsewhere? Scotland didn't vote Brexit after all...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Id like to think
We know keep aspiring JBR. Maybe one day!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We know keep aspiring JBR. Maybe one day!
Now that is damn funny and worth a good chuckle.
Many a true word said in jest.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by annies ->
that's ok don't worry if it's too difficult. You make posts that are unsubstantiated by any facts and then try to wriggle out because you can't expand.

hardly difficult, annie.. Its just that your 'questions' are often beneath the threshold required for my considered attention.

Just as your requests for 'facts' are in fact your requests for assurances that nothing will change and you will continue to live in your bubble of ignorance.

which of these countries are thriving? Which of the thriving countries are comparable with britain crashing out of the eu? None? You make assertions but you are not willing to support them with any facts whatsoever. It's no surprise....i've not yet come across any pro brexit voters who can provide any concrete facts.

i don't need to provide 'facts' that there are countries outwith the eu that are thriving......it's a self evident fact that only a moron would request proven....... Just like fire is hot or water is wet......but to humour you..... Switzerland, australia, new zealand, japan, usa, singapore, canada, iceland........

I'm not going to supply you with a link. You are perfectly capable of researching this yourself and proving me wrong if i am or keeping schtum if i'm right.

As for any other 'facts'.....what are you even on about?

don't you care about the uk economy? If not why not?

i do care about the uk economy

what? You've completely lost me here.

that's not difficult, annie

why don't you go elsewhere? Scotland didn't vote brexit after all...

scotland didn't have a seperate referendum. It was a uk vote
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

06-07-2018, 10:32 PM

i don't need to provide facts.
Fair enough! Clearly you don't have any facts to provide. You know what they say about opinions & everyone having one ...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

06-07-2018, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Now that is damn funny and worth a good chuckle.
Many a true word said in jest.
Sums it up Mort. All talk and no action in the bedroom dept.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 10:46 PM

Well, as predicted, May has managed to get her underlings to agree to a 'soft Brexit', basically by blackmailing them.

So effectively, we remain in.

At least our remainiacs will be happy.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the next GE, because I am confident that she and her party will be out, and damn the consequences.

Not only has she reneged on her promise, she has lied.

Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top