Join for free
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 04:06 PM

Be Careful, Folks

One of my hobbies is leatherwork, and I get onto an American website - www.leatherworker.net

In the general section someone has posted about yet another telephone scam where they are trying to get your financial details. He ended with this warning, which just about sums it up

BE CAREFUL FOLKS. WE DO NOT LIVE IN THE SOCIETY SOME OF US GREW UP IN
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 07:41 PM

Re: Be Careful, Folks

I had another phone call today, saying Banks are contacting customers about some problem that occurre in their account [ I didnt listen properly what was said ]and I might be entitled to a refund , to hear more details press 5 or 9 , no doubt if I did they would have asked for my bank details. I didnt ring,but I wonder how many people do reply
stifler
New Member!
Philippines
stifler is male 

12-08-2015, 04:29 AM

Re: Be Careful, Folks

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I had another phone call today, saying Banks are contacting customers about some problem that occurre in their account [ I didnt listen properly what was said ]and I might be entitled to a refund , to hear more details press 5 or 9 , no doubt if I did they would have asked for my bank details. I didnt ring,but I wonder how many people do reply
I also had received some calls from those scammers last week, and they left a voice message saying that they were from IRS. I knew it was a scam immediately, and just added the number to my block list, and share it to https://www.callercenter.com/347-758-4683.html. The first time I know about them was maybe 4 years ago, and I don't know how can they still alive until now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top