Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 03:57 PM

Re: Bloody SAGA!

I'm having problems with Thornton & Baines, a financial company that my sister and I spoke to at the 50+ show recently. I said to her, once they get their claws in you'll never get rid of them.

Well, despite me saying to them 2-3 times that I do not wish to proceed any further with the company, and to please stop phoning, they are still trying to get me. When out today I checked my phone and got a missed call. Rang it. As soon as the person said 'Good morning, Thornton & Baines...' I hung up.

I am expecting someone to call me about the lighting in our building, which is why I check or answer every call. However I have today received an email from our HA manager, back from leave, asking about the lights, so I've explained to her all the phone calls I've made and to please sort it out her end.

As for T&B, I shall answer next time, let them introduce themselves then I will say 'Right, please do not say another word but listen. What do I have to do to make your company understand that I don't want these phone calls? That despite me saying to you 2 or 3 times I am not prepared to discuss anything with the company, you are STILL hassling me. Do I have to write to your CEO? Do I have to take out a restraining order on you all?'

Then let's see what happens...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 06:02 PM

Well guess who rang me about 5, and got the above script thrown at them????? I had to abandon a call to my allotment friend to answer my mobile and it was them!

My voice was calm, controlled, firm, but with an icy undertone of 'you mess with me again and you're for it!'

Because I said, 'if anyone of you phone me again, I will, I WILL, take it further, believe me!' He must have thought he had the mad customer from hell on the other end of the line.

Anyway, let's hope that's them told.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 08:46 PM

While On-line Shopping makes life easier, it does make you less sociable, as you do not go to the Shops and see friends and even speak to strangers sometimes.

If you do go shopping, you usually purchase the goods and say ‘That is lovely. Thank you very much’

Not so with On-line Shopping.

First, you get up to three Emails about your order, then a delivery note as well.

After receiving the goods, if not suitable you can return them, with more form filling.

If you keep them you are required to enter Feed Back, which we do. Then we are bombarded with Emails pleading for a Review . They will keep coming till you send one, even if you delete them.

It is very difficult to heap praise things like Batteries and Printer Paper.

How many times must we say ‘Thank You, or ‘Salami Salami’ on bended knee?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top