Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 11:23 PM

Re: Men Or Woman.

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I get on with males and females equally well, but women are magical so they are more special somehow.

He's just sniffing the Fluff out, seen that before.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 12:37 AM

I don't ever think about it, anymore than I think about my own sex when I am speaking with people. Who has time for such thinking?

I'm just trying to survive the day - getting groceries home, the dogs to the vet, the banking done, and inquiring as to whether or anyone has seen my keys.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I get on with males and females equally well, but women are magical so they are more special somehow.
I've always known I liked you - for good reason!

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
“The woman was made of a rib out of the side of Adam; not made out of his head to rule over him, nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be be loved.”

Matthew Henry
Lovely. I have never read that before.

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I've got lots, mostly well founded on hard learned experience.
Don't let them win by becoming what they want you to be.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I take each as I find them so I would say equally.
Me also.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Im a womens woman although I have 2 male colleagues i get on great with them but I think I'd say women because I'm a bit shy around men I dont know well. I don't really know why. But yeah I think I'd have to say women.
I'm the same LQ I put it down to being bought up in an all female household and going to an all female school. Even the cats were female
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:40 AM

Ladies are better company, the less testosterone being flung about, the better.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I get on better with men, I find a lot of women bitchy, gossipy mares, that talk nice to your face then rip you to bits behind your back.
No Thanks, I'll pass that up.
If such gossipy, bitchy women do that to other women, heaven knows what they do to, say about, men. I shudder to think what secrets, that men have shared in confidence or in bed, they gossip about.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

19-01-2021, 08:47 AM

there are Ladies of integrity out there bakerman.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Same here bakerman.

Even friends can boss you about though......as my friend tells me, that I am extremely bossy.....but only because I wanted what I thought was the best for her, she was a hoarder,I helped clear her house......she appreciates it though....and thanks me for getting rid of so much stuff.she said her mind feels less cluttered now,
You will have to come around to mine.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You will have to come around to mine.
As long as I get one of your amazing paintings.....that guy with the white wispy beard and hair you painted....he looks real...

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top