Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 09:29 PM

Re: Yet another royal brat!!!

This young couple appear to be well balanced and I hope she will soon be out of hospital.

(Not everybody has been fortunate enough to be born with a silver spoon in their mouth)

We all have a role to fulfil on this planet and life still goes on whether you are up or down in society.

Rumour has it she has hyperemesis gravidarum, a rare condition which causes severe vomiting during pregnancy.

The severity of the vomiting can cause dehydration, weight loss and a build-up of toxins in the blood or urine called ketosis.

It affects 3.5 per 1,000 pregnant women and can cause women to vomit blood.

The length of stay in hospital depends on each patient but many women are discharged in a matter of days.
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 10:22 PM

I think it`s great news and wish them all the best .
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 10:05 AM

Children are born innocent not brats.

I cannot imagine this child wanting for anything so cant see
us supporting it. It will inherit money from his/her Grandparents
as happens in the Royal Family. So thats the Duchy of Cornwall
for just one amount of money. Hope Katie gets better soon
nothing so horrible as morning sickness.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 02:20 PM

Congratulations to William and Kate. I am not a child lover but they obviously wanted a family so I wish them all the best.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 04:43 PM

Ooh! I'm soooooo excited!!!

Not.

So she's apparently in hospital for a "bad case of morning sickness".

Well let me tell you something (and correct me if I'm wrong), but my wife had the same as what has been described as Kate's "illness" with our daughter and was she hospitalised? No, she was told to go home and rest.

But Kate gets it and oh no, lets put her in hospital.

Boils my blood it does, but then anything to do with the bloody Royals does that.

They aren't any better than you or I but they go around like we are all puppets on their strings.

What's worse is people who never shut up about them (they are called Royalists, but I call them something more obscene) and think they can do no wrong.

Rant over.

Apologies to people who actually like the Royals, but I don't.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 04:49 PM

Well said Jim matey, join the club!!! Am a devout Republican!!!
The French, Germans and Russians had the right idea about their aristocracy.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 04:54 PM

Too right Joe.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 05:16 PM

I'm not going to defend the royals here, but there are different types of morning sickness. Kate has the severe one, where she is probably having intravenous fluids and most likely vitamins. Dehydration is quite dangerous.
My sister-in-law spent weeks in and out of hospital with this too. (she's no royal )
Didn't one of the Bronte sisters die of this condition?
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

04-12-2012, 05:22 PM

I did say I could be wrong and maybe I am. If so I hope she's OK but no more than I'd hope any other person was OK.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2012, 05:25 PM

So OB, your wife was told to go home and rest and you're grumbling ! What about all those pregnant women in the third world countries who don't have a home to go back to. Instead of grumbling about what privileges you haven't got you should be thankful for what you have got- which is a lot more than half the world's population.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top