Join for free
Page 26 of 27 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 >
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2018, 12:05 PM

Re: Pies, pies and more pies

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Best served with fries and coleslaw .....

With a side of deep fried Pizza

Actually deep fried mars bar is something you have to try once in your life

One night in work, it was quiet, I was bored, KP was bored, so off to the shop she trotted and bought back some mars bars/ bounty bars and twirls and we battered them and fried them and they were GOOOOOOOOD

Thankfully the pans were being cleaned the following morning as we made a right mess of the oil
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2018, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Actually deep fried mars bar is something you have to try once in your life
It does look appetising in this photo:

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2018, 12:49 PM

Best served with fries and coleslaw .....
What is it with people - eating coleslaw with everything - its rabbit food - much prefer the rabbit itself, I can casserole it!!!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I have not. I have eaten sheep's brain - not intentionally I might add. It wasn't a pie - it looked like pickled cauliflower.
Brains... Made my mouth water... Love em, though they seem harder to get these days, rarely see ox hearts either usually just pigs or lambs
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 02:13 AM

It does look appetising in this photo:

Ok I admit to trying one of these once and they are sinfully wicked. It’s a delicacy for the sweet tooth
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2018, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Buy one and deep fry it in batter - delicious!!!!
Ha Ha I think I'll pass on that one. Once, as a child, I pigged out on Milky Ways and got sick as a dog. Haven't touched on since. Ha Ha
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 01:49 PM

What is it with people - eating coleslaw with everything - its rabbit food - much prefer the rabbit itself, I can casserole it!!!
Poor bunny!

Coleslaw is actually really mooreish with barbequed food. It's a bit like corn on the cob. Something you wouldn't normally eat indoors but which tastes divine when cooked on a smoky griddle in the open air.

But it has to be homemade!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Poor bunny!

Coleslaw is actually really mooreish with barbequed food. It's a bit like corn on the cob. Something you wouldn't normally eat indoors but which tastes divine when cooked on a smoky griddle in the open air.

But it has to be homemade!

Annie darlin' - I don't give a stuff whether its home made or shop bought - its vile rabbit food smothered in salad cream - ergghhh yuk.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 02:23 PM

chicken livers - a delicacy that is worth dying for!! - lightly fried mind - medium rare I would suggest - don't want bouncy rubber!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 07:23 PM

Annie darlin' - I don't give a stuff whether its home made or shop bought - its vile rabbit food smothered in salad cream - ergghhh yuk.
Think of it as a bit of relish or horseradish sauce! Just a side savoury rather than a salad. I think it's too naughty to be a salad. Lot of onion if you use the right recipe.

Page 26 of 27 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top