Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:12 AM

Roxy in the hotseat.

Welcome Roxy.

I'll start off by asking you if you're married with children/grandchildren.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 09:32 AM

Re: Roxy in the hotseat.

I'm divorced now, for 20 years. But I have a partner of ten years that I've known all my life. I spend most of my time up north at his farm and come to my place in Perth a few times during the year to catch up with family and friends. I have a son and a daughter and two grand children aged 21 and 19.
Rox.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 10:00 AM

Hiya Roxy,I know You were once a rock Chick in Your younger days, do You still listen to the same kind of music or are You now a Ludwig Van Beethoven fan?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 10:05 AM

Yes sometimes May, but all my life I've also loved Country Music, hence ten years of teaching Linedance lol. I still love Classic Country but listen more to Rock Country just now. Artists like Shania Twain.
Rox.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 10:21 AM

Morning Roxy....

What was your first job? And how many jobs have you had? and which was your favourite?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 10:47 AM

Good Morning, Roxy. Do like to cook and what would be your favourite meal?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 10:56 AM

Roxy, It sounds like Scotland has always been home for you, but have you traveled further afield, or even lived elsewhere?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 10:57 AM

Do you have a favourite shop for clothes shopping Roxy?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Morning Roxy....

What was your first job? And how many jobs have you had? and which was your favourite?
I started work when I was 14 after school and on a Saturday, I went full time as a Cashier a couple of years later. Then the shop moved to a bigger place and I became the Checkout Manager, I was also training to be a Personnel Officer with the same firm. Then I got married and left when I was expecting my first. I waited till both were at school and went back part time in the office doing wages ect. I worked there for many years and left after we got a new boss who I loathed. I had another 4 jobs after that but taught Linedance in the evenings for ten years. I have to say the Linedance was my favourite then working in Personnel. I'd still be teaching Linedance if my knees hadn't let me down.
Rox.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning, Roxy. Do like to cook and what would be your favourite meal?
I wouldn't say I really like to cook but I do it. Mostly I use the Slow Cooker, not really following a cook book these days as I remember what goes in what ever I'm cooking at the time. My favourite has to be roast beef with roasties, peas, carrots ect that we have on a Sunday. I don't do that in the Slow Cooker though.
Rox.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top