Join for free
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 09:04 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Yes,I did actually know that,RJ. However-thank you.
I was informed by a Buddhist donkey,who's name is 'Gum of the Bud'. Ommmmmm......
Of course, you knew it. No need to thank me.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
now can we clear this spelling us for all time?

Ok the real spelling RJ and the anglia dork - is Monkees - right?

I've lost interest in the topic, however ; did you know that the monkee known as Mickey Dolenz was a child actor who played CORKIE in CIRCUS BOY on tv in the 1950/1960s with NOAH BEERY, and he was blonde then.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 11:24 AM

Same here RJ, lost interest, but that may just be me, I'm feeling a bit impaciente today.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 12:27 PM

I am thinking of having a cake baked for the leisurely scribbles gang - not sure if it will accepted but shall I make it heterosexual ; homosexual [for us males sakes] or hermaphrodite ??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45789759

I do so want it to be a gay cake??
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 02:04 PM

Rights work both ways, folks have a right to be gay and folks have a right to their beliefs, if some fella wants to pray to a sheep head that’s his right.
I believe that case nearly fell through, the evidence was almost destroyed, someone left the cake out in the rain.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 02:16 PM

John Gielgud
Simon Callow
Ian McKellen
Montgomery Clift
Raymond Burr
Marlon Brando
Randolph Scott
Dirk Bogarde
Rock Hudson

To name but a few, all wonderful actors in my book, and all gay men. I often wonder why so many men in show business are gay, could it have something to do with the constant dressing up and the constant use of make up?
Oscar Wilde’s mother used to dress him as a girl when he was a little boy.
Whatever it is, all of the above had me fooled for many many years, not that it would have made any difference to me, their public performances were all I ever wanted to see.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:57 PM

Mmm I know what you mean. X
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:32 PM

Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello

She's sitting right over there
I'd know that face anywhere
I'd run up and embrace her
But I'm ashamed to face her
Just tell her Jim said hello
I'd like to pour out my heart
But I don't know where to start
I'd like to tell her
What I'm really feeling but
Just tell her Jim and she'll know
Don't tell her I'm feeling blue
That's just between me and you
Don't say I'm thinking of her
Don't tell her I still love her

Songwriters: Jerry Leiber / Mike Stoller
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

10-10-2018, 08:28 PM

I gather your off on a break tomorrow Sweetie, you deserve one, you’ve had a few ups and downs recently, enjoy yourself, relax and have a good time.
My only daughter is 52 now, she works very hard but takes every opportunity she can to get away from it all and have a good time, I’ve always said to her that whenever a chance comes round for a break and a bit of craic grab it while you can, we’ll all be dead long enough.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

10-10-2018, 08:37 PM

This is a true story, a fella I used to have a few jars with regularly, lets just call him Pete, were sitting in the local one Saturday night. Phyllis was with me and his wife of 10 years Clare was with him, everything was going along swimmingly until Pete smiled and passed a remark to me about a beautiful young mini skirted girl who passed by our table, Clare overhear this and a row ensued, very jealous woman was Clare, and Pete was a handsome well built six footer.
Anyway in the heel of the hunt Clare put on her coat and picked up her handbag to leave, she swiped the bag around Pete’s head and stormed out, the pub was packed with regulars and as she got to the door she roars back to our table “I hope you all know Peter dresses up in my clothes when he’s at home” It was intended to inflict maximum embarrassment on the poor fella. It must have worked because we never saw them again in the pub. I thought it was a terrible thing to do and felt sorry for him, but try as I might i just couldn’t picture a big muscled fine figure of a man like Pete in a mini shirt and high heels.
Someone told me they split up and went their separate ways, it was a long time ago and gays were not as acceptable as they are today.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top