Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 01:43 PM

Re: Does Anyone Else Ever Wear False Eyelashes?

Nope never worn them as My lashes were long and dark when I was younger...I thought they went out with padded shoulders years ago
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Nope never worn them as My lashes were long and dark when I was younger...I thought they went out with padded shoulders years ago
Oh no they're one of those current beauty "must haves" May
Along white teeth and a perma-tan.
A lot of the female pupils at our school even wear them at school!
They must get up at 5am some of them
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 02:00 PM

I've never worn them but they do look good. Do you get used to the feeling of them being on though?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ah,it must be hard work being a 'trendy' teenager these days
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 02:08 PM

Nope, I am another one never worn them.

I used to be brunette, but not so nowadays, but still don't think I'd wear them, it's not really me.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 02:18 PM

Nope! Never tried them. The thought of glue near my eyeballs has always concerned me but I do think they look nice
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nicol, Do you use black eyeliner on your eyes that make you look like a panda? I will only use brown eyeliner, as black liner is too harsh for me.

Noooo, it's because I always forget I've got make up on and rub me eyes

I don't wear any make up these days, I can't be bothered with the faff plus it's a bit pointless when the only audience is me dawg

But seriously, eye make up irritates me and I never feel comfortable when I wear it. The only time I ever look in a mirror is when I'm cleaning them Cleaning the mirrors that is, not my eyes!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 05:53 PM

While I was on my hols last week I observed a girl in a cake shop who was wearing false eyelashes. They just didn't look right. I suppose because her top lid was heavy with eyelashes but no lashes on the bottom lid!

I've never tried them but I do like the mascara with fibres - it helps the eyelashes to look thicker & longer.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
While I was on my hols last week I observed a girl in a cake shop who was wearing false eyelashes. They just didn't look right. I suppose because her top lid was heavy with eyelashes but no lashes on the bottom lid!

I've never tried them but I do like the mascara with fibres - it helps the eyelashes to look thicker & longer.
Ooh yes Carol I love those too!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Good grief - Sister Thomas would have had apoplexy if any of us had turned up wearing them!! Definitely not allowed.

I do wear them now though - if I am going out somewhere special.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top